20. Stupid Alpha.

Start from the beginning

"I like to keep things interesting." She said. "You know keep you on your toes."

"I think I have enough in my life keeping me on my toes thanks," I said rolling my eyes.

"Fine, I was hibernating."

"Wolves don't hibernate."

"How would you know?"

"I happen to share my consciousness with one. I am a werewolf after all."

"You know nothing, Jon Snow." She said and I wanted to punch her.

"Why are you quoting Game Of Thrones?"

"You made me sit through it, you didn't think it wasn't going to come back to bite you in the butt did you?"

"I have to share my soul, share my conscious...do I not get anything to myself?" I asked and she smirked.

"You love me." She said and I smiled. I couldn't disagree.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I'd changed into a tank top and yoga pants and jogged to the training ground. Both my wolf and I were super excited. We lived to train. Even if Chad seemed like he was intent on killing me, I enjoyed it. If Jackie was here she'd have called me a masochist. I missed her, especially after speaking to her that morning. She was training hard too and it made me proud of her.

Chad was not kind to me. I didn't expect anything less of course. We sparred, in wolf form and I was getting my ass handed to me.

"GET UP!!" He commanded and I struggled to get to my feet. Gone was the sweet, funny Chad. In his place stood someone whose only aim was to make me stronger. Even if he had to drag me to the brink of death to do it. It wasn't easy for him of course. Especially since I knew he had a soft spot for me. I was his best friend's only mate after all. But it was exactly that which willed him to push me till I was near breaking point.

But I wasn't going to give up so quickly. I would never give up. Shaking the dust off my snow-white fur I lunged at him. I had him on his back and just as the sense of victory was seeping in I was flung into the air. The son of a gun had used my own momentum against me. I crashed to the ground, skidding a few feet.

I pushed myself onto my feet and was getting ready to attack again when I noticed that Chad's copper wolf was gone and in its place stood the human. When I stared at him in confusion he placed his hand on my head, which reached his chest and smiled. "Shift." He said.

I went behind a tree where my clothes lay and shifted back to my human form.

In the beginning, he said that after I was warmed up and had worked out, we would fight in wolf for first and then in human form.

When I walked back out he threw a bottle of water at me which I caught and drank a few sips from. I wanted to glug it down greedily but it's not good to drink too much water when you're training physically for something so I usually drank a gallon after and stuck to just a few sips during.

I closed the bottle and threw it to the side. Today a lot of people had come to watch. It unnerved me but I let it slide. I didn't want them to see me get my ass beat but I didn't want to be a sissy and ask them to turn away either. Chad paid no attention so neither would I.

Cassidy was here. She obviously hadn't come to train because she wore a short skirt and a tight top and too much makeup. She would snicker when Chad snapped at me or corrected me and I did my best to ignore her. My only consolation was that I knew I'd kick her butt even in my current state. The others though didn't laugh. They would stare at me with blank expressions or furrowed brows. Some smirked but some just looked worried for me. They obviously thought I was stupid to keep at it but I had no choice. I had to get stronger.