Chapter 23: Zane is a poopy face.

Mulai dari awal

"She's back with him." I heard Zane mutter. I sat in silence trying to figure out what he was talking about. Then it hit me. Ohhhh!

"Is it so bad?" I asked, not knowing why is was a big deal. He looked at me and I saw anger in his eyes, but once his eyes met mine his expression softened.

"Yes." Was all he said. I could tell he didn't want to talk about so I didn't question any further. Then unexpectedly he pulled me into a hug, after getting over the surprise I wrapped my arms around him.

"Love you McKnight." I murmured into his chest.

"I know babe." He replied.

*^_^*

I heard Andy let out a scream and I jumped from my awesome nap. She screamed again and I ran out to her room. Another scream. Okay, I fucking get it. I walked into her bathroom to see her sitting on the counter in only a towel screaming her head off.

"The fuck?" I said slapping her in the back of the head. She let out a mini scream and I quickly realized why she was screaming. "Ohhh my gosh!" I yelled. There was a big ass eight legged creature climbing on the wall. I let out a ear slipping scream and ran out the bathroom.

"Nadia!" I heard Andy yell but I'll be damned if I go back in that bathroom.

"Get out here! save yourself!" I yelled towards the bathroom.

"I CANT FUCKING MOVE ITS RIGHT UNDER MY FOOT! COME AN KILL IT!" She screamed. Hell no! She expect me to go in there? I'd rather shoot myself in the toe. So I did the first thing that came to my mind and started mindlessly dialing someones number.

"What?" Wow! I dialed Mark's number.

"Emergency!" I said.

"I'll be right over over." He said and hung up the phone. He only lived like 10 minutes away so he should be here quickly.

"Mark is on his way!" I yelled towards the bathroom door.

5 painful minutes of screaming later.

Mark came rushing upstairs.

"What's going on?" He said in a panic.

"Spider." I said in a innocent voice. he just looked at me like 'are you serious' so I gave him a smile and pushed him towards the door.

"Andy where are your clothes?" He asked. I heard her mumble something and then a bang and then a flush of the toilet and Mark came out the bathroom. "Nadia where are you clothes?" he asked. I looked down and noticed I was only wearing a sports bra and boxers. I shrugged.

"My house." I said stubbornly. Andy pushed me and Mark out the bedroom and I walked him downstairs to the door. "Thank you so much, we could've died." I said. He rolled his eyes and then looked at me up and down. "Are you checking me out?" I said playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Yes ma'am , you looking real nice ma." He said pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"Says Mr. Girlfriend." I replied rolling my eyes. He just shrugged and smirked at me. "Thanks again." I mumbled. "For killing the spider." Under his intense gaze I felt weak as his brown eyes stared into mine and he licked his lips. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips as he leaned in closer. oh gosh, he's going to kiss me. He leaned his closer and then the front door opened and I jumped back like his fingers were fire. I looked over to see a very very pissed of Zane standing at the door. Guilt pained my stomach as I realized I was going to let Mark kiss me. He had a girlfriend. I had a boyfriend. I was going to cheat on my boyfriend, I'm a bad person. Zane wasn't even on my mind when Mark was so close, the only thing on my mind was his lips.

"I'll um I'll see y- you later Nadia." Mark stuttered after a minute of tension filled silence. He swiftly walked past me but I didn't miss the death glare Zane sent at him. After a moment we just stood there in the loudest silence. It was ringing in my ears like sirens.

"Ugh! Say something." I said annoyance dripping from my words. He looked at me with angry eyes that sent a bad vibe.

"I don't know what you want me to say Nadia." He said in a deadly calm voice and I forced myself not to flinch at the tone. "I mean I just caught my girlfriend 2 seconds away from kissing some guy wearing nothing but boxers and a sports bra." He finished off. The guilt hit me full force.

"I wasn't going to kiss him." Lie.

"I don't know that. Shit I don't even know what happened upstairs." He said his jaw clenched. Did he seriously think that I fucked Mark?

"Zane... Nothing happened" I said trying to stay calm. I mean its not like I actually kissed the guy, he's blowing this way out of proportion.

"Yeah right." He said through clenched teeth.

"What reason do you have to not trust me?" I said stepping towards him. I've never cheated, hell I barely look at other guys and he's mad because of something that ALMOST happened. I mean I have reasons not to trust him and I still gave him another chance even though he almost let some girl suck his dick at a party. He was just silent for what felt like forever sitting there with a dumb look on his face. I got him, he has not one reason to not trust me. "Exactly Zane, I'm always honest with you and since we been together I haven't even looked at another guy. What almost happened just now was a mistake and I admit to that but you can't hold this on me. Cause in honesty I didn't do anything wrong." I finished off and he still just stood there in yet another loud ass silence. He stepped closer to me placing his hands on my hips.

"Only I can touch you like this." He said looking in my eyes. My heart started hammering so loud I'm pretty sure Zane heard it. Gosh, I love this feeling. "I'm the only one you can look at like this." He said as his eyes flickered to my lips and back to my eyes. Then closing the space he claimed my lips with his and I wrapped my arms around him. He pulled back and rested his forehead on mine. "And only I can kiss you." I let a small smile tug at my lips and Zane returned it.

"I'm sorry Zane." I murmured, I don't know why but it felt like the right thing to say. He didn't say anything he just pulled me closer to him and kissed me again. Yes, I friggin Love this boy.