my abusive and possessive boyfriend

HEY EVERYBODY THIS CHAPTER GOES TO MY BESTFRIEND ANTHY SHES MY RIGHT HAND MAIDEN AND MY LITTLE BLUEBERRY LOL WELL HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE

bellas pov:

I began to cry as my cheeks turn red and hot from the slap "WHO WHERE YOU WITH HUH YOU DIRTY BITCH I TOLD YOU THAT I OWNED YOU AND THAT I ONLY GET TO TOUCH YOU, YOU LIKE IT WHEN YELL AT YOU HUH YOU JUST LOVE WHEN IM ANGRY" he kept yelling at me and the more he yelled the more my crys turned into sobs "i wasnt with n-nobody i-i j-just fell asleep early" i couldnt even speak brave enough to protect myself cause then i felt him tug my arm with his hands and forced me to look up into his dark forest green eyes with his other "next time you dont answer your freaking phone when i call you dont get mad when you end up in a hospital" he said low and dangerously, right when i was going to reply rennee came up to us "hey gu- OH MY GOSH BELLA YOUR CHEEK!!!" she said "yeah im ok i just ran into the locker by mistake i wasnt looking where i was going" i said while i look at hunter through the corner of my eyes,i can tell from the look on her face that she didnt believe me "yeah but shes going to be fine im just going to take her to the nurse to get a ice pack then meet you guys in lunch ok" hunter says, im glad hunters a year older than us because everytime i look at one guy he starts assuming im sleeping with him thats why i only have two best friends but they dont know hunter is abusive they just think him being possessive is being a good boyfriend and also delilah is hunters sister shes 17 has black hair blue eyes and curvey body while rennee has brown hair brown eyes and a cute body to "ok well bye rennee see u and delilah in class" i yelled as we were going down the hall to the nurses office to get a ice pack , as i get the ice pack i head straight to class but hunter stops me "hey babygirl look im sorry ok i didnt mean to i was just mad ok" he said like i was going to believe the lame excuse he uses all the time i thought "well i better head to class since were already late see you at lunch" "ok babe see you later" he said right before he kissed my cheek. well this is going to be a long weekend.

hey guys hope you enjoyed jchapter 2 just telling you guys now that im going to be writing every chapter everymorning for 1 or 2 weeks straight without stopping so if you wanna help me or give me ideas and information about the story then just kik me at magicmaker22 thx and enjoy