Chapter One

Dedicated to @Live_LoveLaugh for making the beautiful cover for this story! Thank you so much!! :)

Chapter One

   I woke up in the morning to an annoying stream of light hitting the side of my face from an opening in the curtains. 

   I sat up, rubbing my blurry eyes and stumbled out of bed and towards the window to close the drapes. Through my half-asleep state, I didn't notice how much taller I felt until I actually reached the window. Instead of my small 5'2 frame, I felt taller.

   I reached out my hand, pushing the curtains closer together closing the gap in the curtains. The curtains felt heavier than mine.

   The room immediately went black after I closed the curtains together, so I blindly made my way to the bathroom and flicked on the light switch. Pulling down my gray pajama pants I didn't know I owned, I sat on the toilet seat.

   Except, I wasn't supposed to be sitting with what was in front of me.

   I screamed, not sounding like myself, and hurriedly pulled up the pajama pants. I made my way over to the mirror, my heart beating frantically against my breast less chest. There was a penis where there wasn't supposed to be. I must be dreaming - I have to be.

   I took a deep breath, holding onto the counter that the sink was attached too before I gazed in to the reflection that was presented to me in the mirror. Instead of seeing my wavy light blond hair that reached mid-torso, I had blond hair with specks of brown cut just above my ears. Pool water blue eyes stared back at me instead of my plain brown ones.

   And most of all, the biggest change was that I wasn't a girl anymore - I was a guy.

   I touched the mirror, this persons hands almost two times the size of mine.

   "What the hell is going on?" I whispered, my voice coming out in a smooth, Irish accent.

   After splashing water on my face- well this guy's face- trying to see if this was all a terrible dream, I headed back to the room. The bed felt much bigger and softer than when I first woke up, and for the first time in forever I drifted asleep in minutes. Hopefully, when I wake up this will just all be a dream.

~*~

   Niall's Point of View

   The pain in my neck was unbearable when I woke up. I guess my two thousand dollar mattress isn't really worth the money like they said it was.

  I sat up in bed, which was harder than usual, because something heavy was pushing on my chest. I placed my hands on my chest to feel what was weighing me down, and I came into contact with squishy, round flesh.

  I stopped, my hands falling to my side before I scrambled out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom outside my door.

   I smacked the light switch, trying to find the switch to turn on the light. When I finally flicked on the lights I was greeted with the reflection of a stunning girl.

   Wait, girl!?

   I let out a piercing girlie scream, putting my hands to my- well, her face. This is beyond freaky. I rushed back into the bedroom and grabbed the girls phone off her nightstand. Flipping it open, I started dialing Liam's number since I knew it by heart. All the while the phone was ringing, I couldn't stop looking down at the breasts that were basically mocking me.

   "Hello?" Liam's voice made me sigh in relief.

   "Liam, man you wouldn't believe what's happened to me!" I exclaimed, pressing a palm against my rapid heartbeat.