The date!!

Aphmau's POV

Ok ok, tonight is the date and I don't have a dress! Well, I can ask Katelyn to borrow her wedding dress, or ask Cadezna to make me a dress. Well if I borrow Katelyn's wedding dress I would be ruined, so I will call Cadezna.

( Aphmau font)
(Cadezna font)

" Hey Cadezna can you make me the sexiest dress you ever made plz"
" Ok Aphmau, the sexiest dress I have is the purple short tight dress"
" That sounds like the sexiest dress I would wear!"
" Ok, it's coming in the mail @ 5:00"
" Ok thanks Cadezna!"

Ok the date starts @ 5:03 so that gives me time to do the makeup, hair, and put on convers shoes, also the dress!

Aaron's POV

When I ringed that door bell, Aphmau came out straight banging my heart. She was wearing this sexy short purple tight dress with convers shoes that are purple! When we got in the car she just straight up kissed me like she missed me or like we were married! When we got to Olive Garden she was so excited that she ran to our table for our breadsticks. We talked and talked until Garroth and Larence were sitting at a table right behind us.

" Aphmau did you tell everyone that we're dating?"
" No, because I need to wait for the right time."
" Well, there is a neighborhood pool party tomorrow, that's when you can tell everyone that we are dating ok"
" That's a great ideas, thanks bae!"