Chapter 2

A/N---- NONE OF TGIS IS EDITED SO ALL YOU GRAMMAR NAZIS NEED TO CHILL💗💗💗💗

-Max-

I looked at the clock. It was 4:50 pm. I grabbed my bag and started heading towards the door grabbing 2 water bottles on the way out.

"Mom! I'm going to practice with Lucas. I'll be back later" I yelled so my mom could hear me, and with that I was out the door.

Half way there I met up with Lucas since we lived in the same neighborhood. He gave a small wave and jogged over to me. He was wearing a grey hoodie with a pair of shorts. He looked good in anything so it wasn't a big shock to me. I looked down at what I was wearing, comparing it to him. I was wearing a blue shirt and a pair of basketball shorts.

"Hey" he said walking up to me. "My mom asked if you could come over." He chuckled "she said she hadn't seen if you in a while. You could sleep over if you like."

"Yea, sure." I said, trying not to smile too hard. Lucas and I hadn't slept over at each other's house in a while so, why not.

I texted my mom telling her I was going over to Lucas', and then we played soccer.

-

"Should we go to my house to get my clothes and to shower first and then we can go to yours?" I asked.

"That's a lot of walking. I can give you my clothes if you don't mind."

"Ok." We grabbed our stuff and headed over to Lucas' house.

Normally when we used to have sleepovers, we used to share the bed so I was excited.

When we reached his house, he rang the doorbell and his mom came to answer the door.

"Max! How nice of you to join us! I haven't seen you in forever!" She said.

"I know it's been a while. I'll drop by more often now." I said while smiling. I loved his mom.

"Ok, well you boys better go shower before dinner. You smell like grass and sweat, no offense."

We went upstairs to Lucas' room and he gave me a towel and clothes to change into after showering. The warm water was very relaxing on my skin. When I finished, I wrapped the towel around my waist and left the bathroom. Lucas was probably still showering so I left the bathroom and went to his room but when I opened the door he was sitting on the bed.

"Oh, sorry I thought you-"

"It's ok. I'll step outside." I saw his eyes linger on my lower stomach but I was probably imagining it.

--Lucas--

I closed the door and waited for Max to call me back in. I think I stared at his body for a second too long but I don't think he noticed. He called me back in and I immediately thought that he looked amazing in my clothes.

"You look cute in my clothes" I said before I could stop myself.

"Thanks" he blushed.

"Sorry that was probably awk- um sorry." Max looked at the ground and smiled.

"It's okay." He said.