"Berry..Is everything alright?" My ears were buzzing so I couldn't tell who was speaking. If I hadn't caught them that day would they still be at it? Lying in my face and pretending to hate each other?

At this point I'm extremely light headed and everything around me is spinning in circles. I struggled to hold the tears back as a lone tear slid down my cheek, landing onto my floor.

I didn't want to, I really don't want to but Luka is the only one who knows how to calm down my anxiety attacks. 

I grabbed the closest object to me which was a pencil and threw it at the door. Please get the idea and come in.

Having just about no more energy left, I fell to my side and rolled over onto my back. I looked up at the ceiling, my chest heaving rapidly, my vision unfocused.

My door slowly opened and I heard a gasp along with quick footsteps. "Berry!"

Luka and Arlyn's worried faces came into view. The blonde boy was quick to gather me into his arms, running his fingers through my hair. 

"Breathe, Berry. Breathe." He whispered, rocking me slowly. "It's okay, everything's going to be fine."

My breathing slowed ever so slightly but I still wasn't calmed down enough.

"1, 2, 3, inhale." He inhaled. "3, 2, 1, exhale." Then exhaled. After a few more attempts and fingers running through my hair as Arlyn watched us silently, I calmed down. 

Luka didn't stop running his hands through my hair. "I'm sorry. I know you won't forgive for what I did but I still thought you should know."

I didn't answer.

"I'll leave if you want."

I felt way too tired to respond to him but I have a dinner to go through. Besides, my mom will be here any minute and I don't need her hearing any of this.

Slowly and carefully with the help of my ex best friend. I stood up and walked into my small walk in closet, getting dressed in a simple t-shirt and jogging pants.

I glanced at Arlyn from the corner of my eyes and just noticed that Arlyn hasn't spoken a word to me since he got here.

He kept on avoiding my contact which made me irritated but I decided not to act upon it.

"I'm home!" The door downstairs closed as my mother shouted out to me. "Dinner should be ready in half an hour!"

"Okay!" I responded, sitting down on my bean bag chair.

The three of us sat down in complete silence, the tension so thick that all I wanted to do was walk out.

"Berry?" Luka's voice was quiet, barely above a whisper.

I clicked my tongue. "It's Berlyn."

His shoulders slumped, his eyes gluing themselves to the floor. I could care less on how he feels right now. Remember, who's the one who almost died?

Arlyn stood up and opened my window, leaning against the frame with his eyes closed.

"Why the hell are you even here, Arlyn?" His empty gaze bore into my own startled ones.

He kept a blank face, not making a sign that he was going to respond to me anytime soon which only pissed me off.

Just as I was going to say something, my mother interrupted. "Dinner!"

We all made our way to the kitchen, my limping self sitting in front of my mom while the other boys sat on the opposite side of the table.

On the polished table, my moms three cheeses homemade macaroni and cheese instantly brightened my mood a little bit. Beside it was a bowl of Caesar salad along with some garlic bread.