Chapter two

Brooklyn Bridge Park, 1934.

“Bucky stop please!” you yelled trying to get rid of his arms around your waist. “That’s not a option (Y/N).” He said. “Put me down! Steve help me!” you yelled again. “Sorry (Y/N). I’m in the middle of my icecream.” He said and you rolled your eyes. It was a Sunday morning the sun was shining for the first time after the cold winter. Most of the people were enjoying the day in the park and so are you. At least it was what you thought. The boys came to your house and invited you to a “fun day in the river” and you believed them. You were reading your favorite book and didn't suspected the evil plan Bucky had. You felt the cold water on your skin as Bucky walked into the sea carrying you on his arms. You held him closer your arms around his neck. “Bucky I’m freezing.” You said. “(Y/N) you’re shaking!” he said laughing. You looked to his eyes. For the first time you noticed how blue they were. “Yes! I noticed it! Jerk!” you said trying to sound angry. “Ouch!” He said in a playful tone. “Let’s go back.” He continued. “Ugh! I hate you Barnes.” You said still shaking as you both sat on the bench next to Steve that was too distracted looking to his notebook while drawing the view. “No you don’t!” Bucky said and kissed your cheek. He put his towel around your arms. “Better?” he asked. “Yes, thank you.” You answered. You remembered Steve’s words from two weeks ago that Bucky had feelings for you that’s why he always pissed you off. You tried to believe in that but Bucky never was alone lately. He always get any girl he wanted. Why it will be different with you? The sunset painted the sky in orange, pink and blue. You looked at Bucky. His hair still a little wet, his jawline, his lips. He felt your gaze cause he turned his head to face you. You looked ahead feeling your cheeks burning. He didn’t say a thing. He just put his arm around you. You both stayed quiet for some minutes. “This is beautiful.” You said looking to the sky. “No more than you.” He whispered.