Tickets

I can't believe it!!!
I run down to the kitchen and start to jump around.
"Are you okay Julie?" My dad aks.
"YEEES YES YES YES!!!" I scream.
"Honey. How are you?" My mum ask worried.
"I can afford the tickets!" I say trying hard to not start cry of happiness.
"But when is he coming to Sweden?" Dad say.
"He's in Norway now dad! The tickets goes on sale tomorrow. But I'm in school. Are anyone of you home tomorrow?" I ask with hope in my eyes.
"I'm not home tomorrow honey, I'm sorry." Mom say.
I turn to dad. Please please please! He looks sad.
"I'm so so so sorry but I have an important meeting tomorrow." I'm starting to feel dizzy.
"But?" I say. It feels like someone is stabbing my heart with knifes. I run up to my room and throw my self in my bed. I start to cry. I have never cried this much before. I hate my life. I hate it.
When I stop crying and are able to think again I know what I should do. Why didn't I think of that? I'm so stupid. I went down to the kitchen.
"Mom, dad?"
"How are you honey? I'm so sorry" dad say.
"When do you start working tomorrow?" I ask.
"6am... And dad starts at 6.50am."
"Okay... I'll go to bed now."
"Oh okay, but it's only 7pm." My mom say.
"I know. Goodnight."

I wake up by my alarm. I yawn and start to take my clothes on. I go down to the kitchen and eat my breakfast. I hear my mom say goodbye and I wave. After a little while my dad leaves too. "Bye dad!" I say.
"Bye honey. I'm so sorry that I couldn't stay home today." He say.
"Don't worry..." I say. Then I hear the door close. I walk towards the phone. I call my school.
"Hello?" Someone say in the other line. I try to sound like an adult.
"Hi. I'm calling about my daughter Julie Brooks. She is sick today so she can't come." I say.
"Okay. Thank you. I'll inform your teacher bye." The lady say and hang up. I stand there for a minute and then I walk upstairs. I start my laptop and went to the website that he sell tickets on. It's 4 hours left. I start an alarm 10 minutes before they go on sale. I really don't know at all how to buy the tickets. I'll improvise. I hear my phone ring. Oh no. Hope it's not my dad or mom. It's Sara.
"Hi!" She say.
"Hello."
"Why aren't you here?"
"Promise you won't say anything?" I say.
"Ofcourse not I'm your bestfriend!" She say.
"I'm skipping school because I wanna buy Justin tickets"
"You mean Justin Bieber?"
"Yes. Justin. Can't you come too? Please please please please!!"
"Okay. I have to ask my dad for money first when I get home"
"Yes! See you later then. Text me! Bye."
"Bye!"
I hang up and do a little lucky jump. I won't be alone yey!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you liked the first part! :)