1.

Her over-the-knee-sock clad feet padded across the slick hardwood floor as she daintily made her way to the kitchen.

She stopped at the enterance of the large room and smiled as she saw her brother's best friend, Calum. She looked him up and down and took in the view of his bare back and the charcoal colored sweatpants that hung low on his hips.

"Good morning." Alexus hummed as she strode into the kitchen, gaining Calum's full attention.

"Morning." He smiled to the shorter girl, doing what she had done to him only seconds earlier.

He looked her up and down, biting his lip at the view of her wearing Calvin Klein panties, black over-the-knee-socks, and a baby pink sweater that he could see perfectly through to her black bra. Her sweater hung off of her shoulder and stopped above her bum, giving him a perfect view.

She opened the cabinet and reached up to grab the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and a bowl.

"Calum?" Alexus chirped in an innocent tone she used often.

Hearing her say his name like that made his cock twitch in his sweatpants.

"Yeah?" He replied coolly.

"Could you get me the milk?" She asked as she poured her cereal into the bowl.

Calum bit his lip as he opened the stainless steel refrigerator door and handed her the gallon.

Alex's soft fingers brushed over his as she took it from him, her cheeks tinting a light pink color. 

"Thank you." She said and added milk to the bowl.

He watched her every move. He watched how her hips swayed as she walked to the table. He watched how she sat down, wishing he could be the chair. He watched how she pulled her hair into a ponytail, her back arching as she put her arms up.

God, did he want her. But he wasn't sure how to get her. Not with Trenton around.

Trenton was Alexus's brother. He was very protective over his baby sister even though they were only a year apart. He had made it very clear that she was off limits to Calum.

But Calum, being the cocky teenager he was, had also made something very clear: It was Alexus's decision if she wanted Calum to fuck her senseless on the table or not.

And she did. He didn't know that, though. Nobody did except her best friend, Becca.

Becca was the only one who knew how in love Alexus actually was. Becca was the only one who knew that Alexus wanted Calum.

-

okay im sry this is short, i just really wanted to get the first part up ^.^