"Amelia"

I walked along the corridor, following the crowd, making my way towards the needed exit. The heat was unbearable and there was no way I could cope it. Sweaty bodies surrounded me, lending my clothes a little bit of their odour.

I passed my passport to the woman who looked older than me by just a couple of years and walked by, smiling back at her. I hated airports. The amount of time spent to wait for a plane which is going to take a smaller amount of time to travel to it's destination, was hilarious. I hated their thoughtfulness and behaviour. Luckily, I had tickets for first class, which meant more space for myself on the plane. Plus, normally I sit alone, which means I'll have two seats for myself. How nice.

I smile at the thought of a comfortable sleep. I always loved a good sleep. It was the nicest thing on the planet, except for food, of course. I took my luggage and walked over to my seat. Placing my bag in the provided space, took a bit of my strength and time, before I actually had the ability to sit down.

I fastened the seatbelt and looked out the window focusing on the crowd of people walking onto the plane. A large amount of small children were being carried on the arms of their mothers, which also gave me a sign that this is going to be a loud journey and just by accident I haven't packed my earphones. Oh why?

A loud sigh leaves my mouth and honestly, I already feel tired and as I slip away from reality a lot of noises start to mute immediately. Not for too long though. Soon enough I feel light shaking and before I know it, the noise is back, the shouts, cries and laughter fill my ears and no matter how far I am from them, they're still loud and clear.

I rub my eyes, thanking God quietly, that I haven't worn make-up today. I was too lazy to spend time in front of a mirror and try to look prettier than my usual self. Never the less, I look at the lad standing in front of me and no matter how hard I try not to, I choke. Is this some kind of a joke? Well, for sure it is not funny and I'm not laughing. I could get a heart attack from just seeing this bloke from far.

This just feels so unreal. Meetings like these only happen in movies and unrealistic books. Books where a normal girl meets someone famous. Someone that they care about at one point. But this is real life! This can't be happening. Maybe I didn't wake up, maybe I'm just dreaming. Fooling myself thinking that he actually is standing right in front of me.

"Hi." He starts locking his blue eyes with mine. "Is this seat taken?" he asks with the Irish accent and without uttering a word, I nod allowing him to sit beside me. I don't have the ability to be happy about the thought of sitting right beside him. It still is quite of a shock to me.

I start fidgeting in my own seat, to adjust to the thought. From the right corner of my eye, I notice that the bloke is looking at me, probably considering me crazy or at least weird but honestly, there's so much going through my mind right now that I haven't got the ability to think clearly enough to not embarrass myself.

"Are you alright?" the Irishman asks and soon enough I stop and sit still. I take a glance of his face and those pink lips as I quickly nod.

"Yeah, perfect, thanks." I smile lightly and look back out the window. His glaze is on my back but no matter how much it bothers me that I'm not looking at him, I won't turn around and make a fool out of myself because surely, I wouldn't have the ability to stop my emotions.

"I'm sorry." He says suddenly and my curiosity wins. I look at him and he's facing the floor. Why is he apologising? No matter what he did, I can forgive him right away. "It's the children. I really don't like to hear their cries. It's unpredictable and this was the only seat left." He says looking back at me and I can't help but smile.