Chapter 1

"ARIANA COME SAY BYE TO ME BEFORE I LEAVE!!!!!" My cousin Zayn yells. Now if you are wondering yes, Zayn Malik is my cousin.

"I'M COMING!!!" I yell back, Zayn has been here all day helping us pack because we moving to the states, San Antonio Texas to be exact. I start heading down the stairs and then go and give him a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Ari!" He says letting me out of his hug.

"Zayn you are famous, and you tour. You are going to see me when you are on tour as long as I still get free tickets." I say, since I am related to him I always get the best seats in the house, BACKSTAGE!!!

"Of course you will!" He says and my older sister Madi comes walking in on her phone, probably reading stories on Wattpad she just loves that app.

"Hey Madi is mum and dad ready to go?" I ask her.

"I don't know, Ryan is with them helping." Ryan is my older brother, he isn't all that excited about moving but my sister and I am!

"I'm gonna go see if they are ready." I say, walking away from my cousin and sister and going to find my parents. I find them in their bedroom arguing with my brother.

"Is this a bad time?" I ask, slowing walking out of the room.

"No, your brother was just being himself again, what did you need sweetie?" my mum asks.

"I just came up here to see if we were ready to go? I know our flight leaves soon," I say, walking back in the room.

"Yeah, we are ready to go, do you have everything that you want for the flight?"

"I think so, I'm not looking forward to the almost 10 hour flight." I say, making sure that my phone is in my purse.

"Alright, Ryan will you please make sure that Madi is ready, then we will leave." My mum says, Ryan doesn't say anything but storms past me and then slams the door, that makes me jump.

"Why doesn't Ryan want to move?" I ask.

"He doesn't want to leave his friends, he is worried that he won't make any in Texas." She replies.

"Oh," my mum goes to pick up her suitcase but I walk fast over to her and pick it up before she can," I got it mum."

"Thank you Ariana." She says, then we walk out of the room and then I go straight to the rental car and put the last suitcase in the car. When I turn around I get one good last look at the house that I have lived in all my live. I am going to be moving from bradford to San Antonio Texas. So I am going to be moving to a whole new country. Zayn says that the states are really fun and a lot different than London, I guess I will find out.

We are on our way to the states and I have my headphones in listening to Justin Bieber, my sister is next to me on my left sleeping. My brother is behind me snoring so loud. I really want to slap him to shut him up, I'm pretty sure the whole plane can hear him. I can feel myself starting to get tired, pretty soon I'm going to just pass out.

When I wake up we are about to land. That was a long flight! I look to my left and my sister is still sleeping. I shake her to wake her up.

"Are we about to land?" She asks me, after she is awake enough to speak.

"Yeah, could you hear Ryan snoring?"

"I thought that was me. But then I remembered that I never snore." My sister says.

She and I both have the same hair color, light brown. I have the same colored eyes as my grandma did, baby blue, no one else in my family has the same colored eyes.

After we are all off the plane, get out luggage from baggage claim, we get into our car that my dad bought before we even left London. We are on our way to our house when I get a text from Zayn. We are on his phone plan so we have international calling and texting which is nice.

'Hey Ari! How are the states?'

'Alright, we just got here so haven't really got to see anything. How's London?'

'It's London. The boys say hi!'

'Tell them I said hi. Gtg we just arrived at the house. Skype later?'

'Sure! Ok bye cous!'

I put my phone in my purse and then we pull into the driveway. From the outside it looks like a really nice house. My dad parks in the driveway and then walk to the front doors. All of our stuff was moved in before we even got here. So I have no idea where my room is even going to be.

"Can we see where our rooms are?" I ask.

"Of course. Follow me and I will show you guys where all your rooms are," my dad says and we all follow him into the house. It's around 7 at night here and I usually went to bed at 9:30 in London so I'm going to try and keep with my sleeping schedule.

My dad shows my brother and sister their rooms and then I get to see my room. Once my dad opens the door my mouth hits the floor. I have a balcony with sliding glass doors leading out to it.

"Thank you so much dad!" I say giving him the biggest hug ever.

"I figured if the other ones had this room they would sneak out. I trust you enough that you won't," he says.

"Of course I wouldn't. Where are we going to school?" I ask.

"You are going to La Vernia High," he states.

"Is that a good high school?" I ask again.

"It is a fairly nice school," he says, "Why don't you try and get some sleep, it might be hard the first couple night to get used to the time difference. So you should try and go to sleep earlier than your normal time that you would go to sleep at home."

"Zayn wanted to Skype with me before I went to sleep though. Could I Skype with him first?" I ask my dad.

"For a little bit. Not for too long," he says.

I ended up Skyping with Zayn and the boys until 11 here. I didn't really want to Skype that long but they were being really funny and I lost track of time. So far the states aren't that bad.