Chapter 23.... Jurnee POV

IMPORTANT INFO AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

****************************

*1 month later & 7 months pregnant*

I took a long, relaxing bubble bath. Today was gonna be a crazy day. It's Gender Shower day. I got out the shower and dried off. After I put on my underwear and favorite bath & body works fragrance. I put on my purple and black hi low dress with my purple MK sandals.

I walked downstairs and seen Zyir sleeping peacefully on the couch. I walked over and kissed him. His eyes popped open.

"Where are you bouta go??" He asked me in his sleepy voice.

"It's my gender shower today and Raven on her way to pick me up." I said in a excited tone. I was ready to see if I was gonna have a little boy or girl. I really want a boy.

"Okay, I'll be here when you get back" Our conversation was cut short when when I heard Raven's horn blow. Her and Rock have been goin on sercret dates that they think nobody dont know bout.

***

I walked into my gender shower and was surprised to see every thing in pink and blue with question marks. It was so beautiful. Tears were brought to eyes. I hugged my mother, Ms.Vera, and Heaven tight. They planned the perfect shower.

I walked around and thanked all my guest for coming. We had been here for an hour and I still didn't know the sex of my baby.

We were sitting around reminisceing about when I was little when the door to the venue opened. Everybody eyes were glued to it. In walked the three most fake bitches known to man kind. Destiney, McKayla, and Zyria. Me, Heaven, and Raven jumped up out of our seats. These some disrespectful bitches. Knowing that I dont like them then they gone show up to my event. Somebody bouta get they ass beat. Before they could step foot in the building Heaven had grabbed Destiney by her hair and was dragging her back out of the building. Raven never liking Zyria punched her in the face which made her stumble out. Me being the bad pregnant bitch I am. I threw my punch all over McKayla and pushed her out the door.

On her way out the door the bitch screamed, "That's why Zyir was all in my pussy last night while yo fat ass was at home by yourself."

When she said that it felt like my whole world stopped. He said he had to handle "business" last night. Heaven and Raven quickly re entered the building and slammed the door in their faces.

They ran to my side and asked me was I okay. I put on a fake smile and said yes. I decided I wouldnt push the issue until I had my baby. It was the most important thing right now.

We walked back into the party and my mother made an announcement.

"Come cut the cake Jurnee and see what you are having" I put on a genuine smile because this is what I been waiting on. I picked up the knife and cut a chunk out of the cake and pulled the knife up. Under where the chunk of cake was it read............................... IT'S A GIRL.

First I find out my man might be cheating on me and then I find out I'm gonna have to raise a spoiled brat but I'm gonna love my baby just the same. Today has really been a fucked up day

**************************

It's a girl!!!!!!!!! 2 uploads in one day damn ima bad bitch! I know many of you wanted a long chapter but it's impossible for me to do that because I'm tired. Honestly I'm getting bored with this book. I plan on possibly updating twice a day till I get this book finished.

I need baby names!!!!! The person who comments with the best baby name gets a dedication, a shout out and a follow.

NO GOAL BECAUSE OF THE CONTEST!

Please go read My Hidden Feelings!!!!

Follow me on twitter @KingstressGang

Follow me on IG @Kingstress_Gang