One night stand [Black Butler] {M/M}

“Mr Sutcliff, how may assist you tonight?” Sebastian’s sly smile played on his lips. Grell spun around the demon in his usual happy go lucky way. Red head continued blowing kisses at the source of his affection, but Sebastian seemed indifferent as always.

“Sebastian, baby, young Master Ciel promised you for a night for the information I’ve provided. So tonight, you are mine Bassy.” Grell sing sung.

The smirk never left Sebastian’s face as he bowed down lightly showing his obedience. “What would you wish for Mr Sutcliff?”

“Ohhh…Bassy, you are the best!” Grell threw his arms around Sebastian’s neck and pecked his cheek. “For one call me Master. For two…hmm…” he pressed his fingers to his lips thinking. “You have to treat me nicely all night and three…” all of a sudden Grell’s expression changed. The slyness of his character was finally showing. “Tonight, you will become mine.”

Sebastian brought his hand to his mouth and gracefully pulled off the glove with his teeth. “Yes, master.”

***

“Nghh…ahh…Sebastian,” Grell moaned loudly when Sebastian twisted his finger inside the shinigami. “More…I want more,”

“Patience, Master, patience,”

Sebastian grabbed Grell’s manhood and squeezed it before moving his hand up and down. Grell arched his back as he clenched the bed sheets in his hands. The sensation from Sebastian’s fingers inside him and on his manhood was overwhelming. He didn’t know how to react; all his sanity left him as soon as Sebastian touched him. His skilful hands roamed the shinigami’s body finding all the sweat and weak spots, as if it wasn’t the first time he touched Grell.

“I can’t wait…anymore…” Grell moaned loudly grabbing onto Sebastian’s shoulders when Sebastian found that sweet spot inside him.

“But we’ve only just started,” the demon smirked slyly as he nails started to grow. Nails painted black, pointy and harp connected with Grell’s pale skin. At first the blissful feeling made the red head tremble but as Sebastian dug the nails into his skin leaving bloody stains Grell grabbed onto his hand. “Do you not like it Master?” why did this demon sound so smug? Grell couldn’t help but wonder. Ciel ordered him to obey, then why was he doing something that Grell didn’t order him to do? “I thought you liked it slightly painful,” Sebastian continued.

“I like to be the one giving pain,” Grell hissed under his breath as he was still receiving pleasure from Sebastian’s other hand. “Not receiving…” Grell grabbed Sebastian by the collar and brought his face closer. He wanted a kiss; but Sebastian pressed his finger to Grell’s lips to stop him. Grell furrowed his eyebrows, but didn’t give up. This could have been the only chance to have this demon. The red head caught Sebastian’s fingers between his teeth. Sebastian looked at him curiously. Grell licked his fingers making sure to make it as wet as possible with his saliva. Sebastian continued looking at this man in front of him, outlining his finger with his tongue and taking it into his mouth completely.

Grell was so absorbed in what he was doing that he failed to notice the look of deadly hunger in Sebastian’s eyes. Red head closed his eyes and once again took the whole finger into his mouth. Sebastian’s fingers tasted of sweets. *Must be because of all the cakes young lord eats…and he’d only eat something Sebastian made.* and a sudden wave of jealously covered him.

Master,” Sebastian’s silky voice broke through Grell’s thoughts and all the last bits of defences fell when Grell looked into the demon’s eyes – lit with demonic fire. Fear paralysed Grell’s body. He never saw Sebastian look that way before. Sebastian could feel it.