Forever Coming For You- Chapter 3

*****

Hai guys! :)

Just uploaded chapter 3!

We love youu! :D

Comment what you think(:

Message us suggestions for characters!

*****

"Your hair!" Leia shrieked. "Is fabulous!" Her hands were untangling my hair as I was sitting on one of Ariana's fluffy, pink stools in her bedroom. Lexi was curling Kayla's hair on Ariana's bed, while Ariana was cleaning the penthouse.

"So, what do you want me to do to your hair?" Leia asked me. I thought for a while, and said, "You should curl it please."

"Of course!" Leia said, smiling. All the girls were in their cheerleading uniforms except me. Then I wandered what kind of dress Leia brought.

"What kind of dresses did you bring? I asked. Leia answered almost immediately.

"Ooh! I almost forgot!" Leia yelped, dropping the curler on my arm. She ran over to her bag, not paying any attention to my burning skin.

"Ow!" I screamed. I shoved the curler off my arm and was lucky not to have a giant burn.

Leia came back with a beautiful, sparkly, black mini dress that was low cut. She also brought another one for herself, a hot pink one just like mine.

"Yours is the black one." She told me.

"It's gorgeous!" I said. Lexi and Kayla were staring at us from the opposite side of the room.

"Oh my gosh! It's beautiful!" Lexi smiled. Kayla was speechless.

"Well go try it on!" Leia said. I grabbed the dress and ran to Ariana's bathroom beside her bed. I stopped halfway there though, and turned around.

"What shoes am I suppose to wear?" I asked. Leia had to think for a moment and then she knew.

"I brought a pair of heels to go with the dress.." She trailed off, rummaging through her bag. "Ah, here they are." She said, pulling them out of her bag to show them off. She threw them to me, and I walked in the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door and locked it. The dress was absolutely gorgeous. I took off the clothes I had on, and slipped the dress on. I stood in front of the mirror and stared at myself. I looked amazing in that dress. It was really low cut, I swear if I jumped my breasts would bounce out of it. The dress ended a inch below my butt, showing more than enough leg. I put on the heels, feeling 4 times more taller. I already had makeup on, so I didn't need any more.

I opened the door to find all the girls staring at me. I smiled, and they all gasped.

"It's-It's-gorgeous!" Kayla shrieked.

"Holy shit!" Lexi yelled.

"Wow! I love it!" Leia screamed.

"Thanks!" I said. Ariana came running in the room.

"What the problem?" She said.

"Problem?" Kayla asked. "Just look at her! No problem at all!" Kayla pointed towards me. I smiled.

"Holy crap! It's fabulous on you! Brings out your figure perfectly! I just can't wait to find out what the boys think about you." Ariana giggled. "You guys wanna come check out the living room and kitchen?" She asked us.

"Of course." I said.

"Totally." Leia said. Leia, Kayla, Lexi and I followed Ariana out of her bedroom, an into the living room.