Bad Boy Love~ Part 12

Start from the beginning

"Yeah!" cheered Tracy.

"No one calls me that anymore Dan," I said to him in an annoyed tone.

"Umm," said Ryan as he stood there confused as hell.

"They are my old friends from elementary school," I said through clenched teeth.

Ryan could tell right away that I was uptight about something, and they were to only 'somethings' there was.

"I think we should go get a table," he interrupted.

Thank you, Ryan! I said to myself as a sigh of relief washed over me.

"We should sit together!" squeaked Tracy while jumping around.

Ryan and I looked at eachother with wide eyes.

"Uh," I stuttered.

"We- we uh," said Ryan as he tried to save the day once again.

"Let's get a table for four, okay?" she said to Daniel.

Ryan and I tried to interject, but Tracy had already grabbed a waitress and told her in a bitchy tone, "Table for four, and make it quick before I get you fired!"

Whatta bitch.

"You shouldn't talk to her like that," I butted in.

"Don't be silly!" she said, returning to her screechy tone, "My dad owns the place!" she cheered.

Looks like I'm not coming here anymore...

All of a sudden, I started to feel really nauseous and light headed with horrible stomach pains.

"I think I need to go to the restroom," I muttered to everyone, trying to keep calm.

"Me too," chimed in Daniel.

Great, just great.

"Then Ryan and I will go get the table," giggled Tracy while skipping away.

"You okay, Babe?" asked Ryan, "You are super white looking, like you just drained," he said looking concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said while trying to force a smile.

I have never gotten period symptoms this bad, so I don't think that it could be my period... but anything is possible.

"Okay," he said sounding unsure, "I'll be at the table with the Banshee," he snickered before kissing me on my forehead.

"Haha," I said sarcastically, "But that actually is a good nickname!" I chuckled.

"See you soon," he said while walking towards the table.

I started to head to the bathroom, and I noticed that Daniel had gone without me. It was a smaller diner so the restrooms were outside in a tiny alley.

I walked around a corner and accidentally bumped into Daniel.

"Sorry,"  I murmered to him.

I tried to push through, but he just stepped in front of me.

"Excuse me," I said as I started to raise my voice.

"I shouldn't have made fun of you in junior high," he said with a sigh.

"Yeah, I know," I said to him, "And don't you dare try to apologize now, unless you want to see all hell break lose!" I snapped.

I don't even know how it happened. I felt him push me up against the wall of the diner, and...

Wait, is he trying to kiss me?!

~A/N~

What the hell Daniel? Why are you getting all handsy...?

I love not going onto Wattpad for an hour and then coming back to see 1,000 more reads on this book!!!

You guys are so amazing so I wanted to post soon :)

I love all of your kind comments, they make me want to post sooner and they make me feel so good inside! So warm and bubbly.... sorry, I don't want to get all creeper status on you guys c:

☆Vote☆

♥Comment♥

♧Fan♧

◆Read 'Summer Doesn't Last Forever' and '◆

Also, I am not really posting a lot of 'Summer Doesn't Last Forever' because I only wanted to show you all a sample before I posted any more. Please comment on it so I know if you want me to continue the story. Not a lot of people seem interested so I don't know if I will continue...

Thanks guys :)