dois

TWO

After the little gym incident with my two loser best friends, we met up outside the gym. Them still red and me still laughing.

"Trip would you shut up already, it wasn't even that funny!" yelled Gary.

"Yeah, if anything it was quite embarrassing," whined Wyatt. Me on the other hand found the whole situation hilarious!! "Okay, okay. Jeez I'll stop but don't expect me to let this slide," I pointed out to the two dweebs. After walking to the bus stop Gary asked if we wanted to come to his house since his parents would be out of town. After we all agreed the bus shortly pulled up and we boarded the S.S. tipton.

After arriving at Wyatt's place, he decided to inform us that his older brother Chet was home for the weekend. Which resulted into a Gary melt down, "Chet's home?!?!?! Wyatt how could you not have told me this?! You know I hate that guy!!!," Gary screamed once he was told the news. "Chet schmet. That boy can kiss my ass any day. You know Gary I don't get why you're scared of him. He's just a big meat head with a horrible haircut," I said, "Oh and Wyatt, if you ever get that haircut I will personally shave all your hair off. Okay?". I saw him shake his head out of the corner of my eye.

After settling down in Wyatt's humble abode I suddenly grew hungry and decided to wander off to heaven, otherwise known as the kitchen. On my way out I heard Gary complaining about how he'll never get a girlfriend or something along those lines.

As I reached my desired detestation I walked to the over stocked pantry and grabbed myself some Twinkies and Doritos. Then sauntered on over to the fridge and grabbed myself a Pepsi. I slowly made my way back up to Wyatt's room. As I opened the door I saw the two dweebs working on something over Wyatt's computer. "We're in!," screamed Gary. "Yea, we're in trouble Gary, this is highly illegal," commented Wyatt.

"What are you two even talking about?," I asked the two sitting myself on one of Wyatt's beds. They both looked back at me and Gary gave me a quizzical look while looking at the snacks in my hand,"What? I was hungry," I defended myself. "Oh lord. Miss piggy, when are you not hungry??," Gary asked. I just shot him a glare.

Okay here's chapter 2 . It probs sucks but I'll get better. I promise, idk actually maybe who knows. Anywho y'all should check out my new book called Angel? it's about River and it'll be lit.

and awh look at my cute little babies up there

vote & comment homies