(Add Random cute title here)

Castiel and Dean had finished eating and Dean was walking Cas outside.

"So back to my place or would you like me to drop you off at home?" He asks hoping it's the first option
Cas thinks for a moment "let's go to your place" he smiles.
Dean drives to his house with a smal grin of hope on his lips. Cas watched out the window and smiled at the scenery.

When they got back to Dean's place Dean led Cas to his room and smiled. Cas looked around the room, at all the sports trophies "impressive" he points to the shelf full of the gold trophies. Dean shrugged "eh", Cas rolled his eyes at that and sat on Dean's bed making the other smirk and walk over. Dean leaned down and kissed him. Cas kissed back softly and put a hand on Dean's neck. Dean put a hand on Cas's thigh and slowly slid it up. Before Dean got far Cas stopped his hand and looked into his eyes. Dean simply held Cas's hand and layed him back on the bed slipping himself inbetween Cas's legs. Cas was wrapped his arms around dean's neck getting caught up in all of it. He pulled back after a moment "Dean.." he said caustiosly. Dean looked at him, "I wanna wait" dean's face dropped some in dissapointment but he moved off of Cas "alright" he sighed and looked at Cas "so what do you wanna do?". Cas shrugged in response.