Chapter 1

GRAYSON' S POV

"today's the day!" I exclaim. today's the day; the first stop of our tour. I make my way to the couch on the bus. I flop down on it. "Are you ready are you ready are you ready?!" my brother says excitedly. "YESS!" I scream as quiet giggles escape my mouth.

i fall asleep not long before we arrive at the venue. who keeps tugging on my arm? I groan as I open my eyes. "whaaaattt". oh. it's Ethan. "wake up sleeping beauty" he giggles. ughh just leave me alone. "we're at the venue. get up!".

     a smile makes its way across my face as I walk to the bathroom and fix my hair. "oooh... hot" I say to myself in the mirror before laughing and leaving.

     a few minutes later, we have to walk into the venue. in front of all our fans. not behind, in front. "be careful" ethan says to me as we open the door. the girls scream like crazy. I smile and try to avoid the crowd. but there's this girl..
beautiful. stunning. absolutely gorgeous. I think to myself. I make my way through the crowd and see her up close. she's getting shoved around as I try walking to her.

"STOP IT. EVERYONE STOP SHOVING AND PUSHING. ITS NOT GONNA MAKE IT ANY BETTER FOR ANY OF YOU." I yell. I didn't even expect that to come out of my mouth. both fans and parents give me dirty looks, but I disregard them. the beautiful girl smiles of relief. I finally make it over to her and I smile. "hi, would you like a picture?" she hands me her phone. "I'd love one!" I take the phone as we both smile. "see you at the meet and greet, cutie."

FAN'S POV (Katie)

I've been waiting for this day forever. I finally get to meet my sunshines; Grayson and Ethan Dolan. i get there as early as I possibly can. "thanks dad! love you!" I say as I walk to the venue from my dad's car. and I'm still. not. early. enough. the line is already 1/4 way across the long walk of the venue where the meet & greet line is for waiting. I check the time "1:06 pm" my phone reads. 3 hours. 3 short hours until I meet my sunshine.

     it's about 2 hours later when the doors of the bus open. GRAYSON! my mind exclaims. I choke up as I smile widely, hoping he'll notice me. I start getting pushed around. "stop!" I say to the unfamiliar girl beside me. Grayson starts walking in my direction, pushing through the hectic crowd. "STOP IT." I hear a familiar voice yell. grayson. "EVERYONE STOP SHOVING AND PUSHING. ITS NOT GONNA MAKE IT ANY BETTER FOR ANY OF YOU." he says as he pushes chaotic fans out of the way. before I realize it, Grayson is beside me and hugging my waist. "hi, would you like to take a picture?" I'm awestruck. his beautiful eyes looking into mine. I don't know what else to say besides  "I'd love one!" he takes my phone and we both smile. I post it on my snapchat story and he kisses my forehead. "see you at the meet and greet, cutie."