I slowly pulled away from the embrace and leaned up against the tiled wall, "Who's she been living with all this time?"

"Her mother's sister since she was a baby, I couldn't take care of her at the time because of school/grauduation, NBA drafts but I visited her every chance I had." He answered.

So that's why he would come home later than usual. I nodded my head, he pressed his right hand against the wall leaning on his side. "She living with us from now on?"

"Only if yo ass can manage, shawty can be quite a handfull at times." He said.

I looked up at his flawless face and smiled which he happily returned; I have to tell him how I feel.

"Cairo I need to tell you something." I whispered placing my right hand on his left cheek.

"Mmm..." he hummed. "Daddy?" Malaysia called running into the bathroom holding his phone. "Yo phone, Yo phone." She yelled.

Aw she is so cute bless her little heart.

"Haze, hol'up I gotta take this call it's my coach." I nodded my head.

" 'Laysia come on out with me, mommy wants to have a shower." Cairo said handing me my towel then taking a hold of Malaysia's hand, she's so tiny standing next to her dad. "Hello Coach..." Was all I heard him say after he left the bathroom.

I untied my hair from it's ponytail and finger combed it down gently, got my hair done two days ago and it's still looking sexy as ever. I stripped down out of my blue night gown and I took off my thong, I wasn't wearing a bra so I'm fully naked.

The cold air in the bathroom rushed to pinch every single part of my skin, leaving me with goosebumps.

"Hazel, it's because I can trust you to be around my child."

He trusts me, I couldn't stop smiling about that, gay I know but he trusts me.

That's gotta mean summthin' right?

Once I had finished getting dressed I took a look at myself in the mirror, "Hazel you look sexy." I whispered to myself I took one quick picture and uploaded it to instagram. I know I can be a vain bitch at times but at least I'm not like some of them girls that seek for attention by calling themselves ugly when the truth is they're sexier than me. -__-

I sprayed myself with Nicki Minaj's pink Friday perfume then put the bottle inside my handbag, along with my sunshades, purse and my phone. As I walked out the bedroom I heard a bunch of voices coming from downstairs in the living room, I went down the stairs and into the living room.

It got silent as I came in, Andre was playing with Malaysia, Cairo was sitting on the floor with Vanessa sitting in between his legs, Shane, Kingsley and two other fine niggas that I've never met in my life were here up in this joint. The noise was most probably from them as Cairo had a ps3 controller in his hand as did Shane.

All the attention was on me which I found quite scary. "SHIT." Shane gasped once he saw me. luckily Malaysia was too busy playing with Andre she didn't hear Shane I Ignored it and said. "Cairo, I'm out see you later." He just eye raped me without replying to me, Vanessa cut her eyes at me then sucked her teeth really loud, dumb bitch, hating for no reason.

"Can I come wif you mommy please?" Malaysia asked.

"Mommy?" Vanessa repeated in a baffled tone she instantly looked at me then back at Cairo. Everyone else must've known about this 'baby mama.' thing except her, I looked at Andre's reaction he didn't seem to be bothered that Malaysia just called me her mother.

I nodded my head at Malaysia and then picked her up. "Andre, you wanna come with us?" I asked. "NO! I'm staying here with Cairo, Shane, Kingsley, Tremaine and Jamal were gonna play basketball later."