1,2,3,4. I can't get him off my soul

It's been two days since I last talked to Jonghyun. So I decided to go see him and clear things out ... or so. As I went by I saw my friend Kimberly with another bunch of girls we always hated. I  casually came up to her and said " Hey Buddy !" . " Why don't you bother someone else like your other looser friends ?". I was so confused about what she just had said about me , so I turn around to see that she was talking to me " W-what's with the tone ? You know you and I are friends."  As a respond she just smirked in her little cheerleader outfit and said " Well not anymore, you see since I joined the cheer team I've gotten way more attention, popularity, and way cooler friends than you weirdos ! " I just stood there surprised and left . Before I completely left the hallways to look for Jonghyun I said " At least we were original , without us you would have been nothing ! " They all just turned around and continued  talking, while i wanted to forget about what just happened but i just couldn't and went to look for my friends. I saw them standing in thier lockers and I went to them and asked " Hey why the fuck is Kimberly acting like a Mega-Bitch? " They all looked at each other and gave a look that was like I was now a victim of a terrible murder, Maryanne spoke and said " So it happened to you too ....? " I nodded and she continued "....well havn't you noticed that she hasn't been hanging out with us at all ? ". Once I again I nodded but this time I had a pout-ish look on my face without me know  " That's your reason she's been spending alot of time with the cheer leaders and turned into a mega whore." Emely looked at all of us and blurted out " I even heared that tonight they were gonna have a sleepover and some of the jocks were coming too !"  We all looked at her because we never thought Kimberly was gonna loose her virginity first, we always thought Emely was gonna loose it first , then me.  After a short moment of silence I broke that silence and said " Well anyways do you guys know where Jonghyun is ? I need to talk to him and clear things out" they bluntly pointed to the auditorium , so I left them talking. Outside the door of the auditorium I heard music and as I slowly crept in without anyone noticing it was Jonghyun practicing his dance moves. I was heading for the stage where he was until I fell and made him startle as he fell too. " Oh ! Hey it's you again ! Are you ok ? " he said as he came down from the stage. I opened my eyes when I see his face close to mine, I quickly hit his head with mine and answered him " Yeah I'm ok but are you ok now ? " I quickly went to him to help him with his bruise and he all of sudden smiles at me, me not trying to be rude i smiled back and laughed. "Why are you laughing we just hurt each other ? " he asked . I replied " Because it's funny when people hit thier heads together , well anyways sorry for scaring you and hitting you. " I said as I got up. We both started having a conversation about all the things we liked , I never knew we had so much in common. " Wow , it's amazing of a girl you are !" I  blushed immediately after what he had said and became even more red when he asked me a question I'd never thought of hearing " Will you go out on a date with me ? " I sat there with my knees near my chest and me hiding my face into the knees.