No Strings Attached (Harry styles fanfic)

"Dont forget your biology report due next tuesday!" Mr. Kahn called after the class as the bell rang. I quickly gathered my books and went to my locker. "Hey wanna go to Erica's pool party with me tomorrow?" My bestfriend Katy said unlocking her locker next to mine. "Uh sure" I didnt really wanna go considering it would be all the popular people, but i had to or Katy would get upset with me as she always did when i turned her down. "Hey, i dare you to invite that Marcel kid" She whispered looking at him while he dropped his books. I swallowed hard. Marcel was the nerd in our grade, he didnt have any friends. I felt bad for him because everyone picked on him only for being smart. He fixed his glasses and picked up his books. "Fine" She took my silence as a yes. "Hey Marcel!" She called. He quickly turned around and pushed his glasses up. She gestured him to us with her finger. He looked both ways and walked over to us. "Here" She handed him an invitation to Ericas pool party. "For me?" He looked at it. "Yeah, see you there" She smiled. She giggled as he walked away. I bit my lip nervously. I secretly hoped he wouldnt show, as he'd only make a fool of himself. Marcel could never defend himself, luckily he had his twin brother Harry. He always took care of Marcel. Harry was the more popular twin, he always got all the girls, Marcel however, didnt. It was Harry ive had my eye on for months, but surely that wouldnt happen unless i had a way to get to him. I instantly thought of marcel. "Hey Marcel come here" I said as he walked away. He turned around and tilted his head. "I was uh wondering if you wanted to study together sometime...at your place" I swallowed. I dont why i was nervous. "Oh uh yeah that'd be uh great how about wednesday night" He was almost shaking. "Yeah, ill be there" I told him. He nodded and quickly turned around.

"Carmen finish your room please" My mom said when i walked through the door. "Mom i just got home" I set my backpack on the table. "So?" She raised her eyebrows. "I have to go Katy's anyway" I said. "For?" She scrubbed the dishes. "Homework, im sleeping over too" I told her. She was having a party and i didnt plan on missing it. "I dont know Carmen" She sighed. "Mom its a friday night" I begged. "Fine but your room will be finished tomorrow" She looked at me sternly. Her trust for me was slowly building back but it was taking time. When i was a junior i used to sneak out a lot, with boys. I slutted around at parties every weekend and finally got caught.

"We need more booze" Katy said as we set up for her party. I looked at the table full of liquor. "I think were fine". I also noticed some pot. "Nice" I said. "Got it from Dean" She smiled. Dean was the schools drug dealer. He had access to any drug ever, not sure how. "I invited Harry" She nudged me. "Are you serious" My eyes widened. "Dont worry, just slut up and hes yours" She joked. I was sure he wasnt into girls like that. He seemed better than that. "Hes not like that" I said sternly. "Cmon Carmen he'll fuck anything with legs" She rolled her eyes. "Thats not true Katy" I shook my head. "Now his brother? Hes never even seen a vagina" She laughed. "He has values" I muttered. We stood there quietly for a few moments. "Im gonna go get dressed" She went upstairs. I examined my outfit in her mirror. Not too slutty, not too conservative. Perfect.

At about 9 people started showing up. A lot of them. "Have you seen Harry?" I asked Katy over the blaring music and yelling teenagers. "Nope" She yelled. I went outside to sit on the empty porch. I sat on the porch swing and took a deep breath. I wasnt really in a party mood tonight. "Hey" A deep voice scared me. I gasped. It was Harry. "Uh Hi" I breathed. "I didnt mean to scare you" He laughed sitting next to me on the porch swing. "Its okay" I smiled. "So uh, Marcel, he told me you guys were gonna study this week, at my place" He looked at me. "Oh yeah, were partners for a project" I nodded. "He was pretty excited about it" Harry laughed. "He was?" I lightly laughed. "Yeah, he knows though...that nothing would happen" Harry got quieter. "What do you mean?" I was confused. "Marcel always does this, he'll get excited about a girl coming to study with him, but they always end up using him for a good grade, hes used to it now" He looked at the ground. "I wont do that" I said faintly. "I knew you wouldnt" He looked over at me while leaning on his knees. "Your different" He sat up. "How so?" I got a little nervous. "Im not sure" He said. "You dont even know me" I said. "How could you be so sure" He looked out onto the street. "We've gone to school together since the first grade" He laughed. "Oh" I looked down. "I guess i only remember you from 7th grade...mostly with girls surrounding you, the usual" I said. "Cmon you make me seem like some womanizer" He seemed to be a little upset by it. "Im sorry" I looked down. "Its fine. Im used to it i guess" He looked down. "Harry i didnt mean it, it just seems like you've had plenty of girlfriends".