Accept

(Hiccup P.O.V)
I sighed in relief when my father nodded and made a gesture for the Vikings to lower there weapons. I gently placed a hand on Toothleeses head. The growling ceased and I gave a curt nod to stoick. "You may all return to your huts me and the council shall have a decision with the heir"He said gruffly. I saw the doughtful looks on some of the villagers faces but the didn't dare question the cheif. As we walked to the hall I saw Astrid staring at me from the front of her house before her parents pushed her inside. I quickly turned my attention back to Stoick. Toothless continued to stay beside me as we walked to the hall.

(Astrid P.O.V)
Hiccup was back,hiccup was back. I continued to repeat that in my head."But he's a dragon"I said out loud. After my parents pushed me inside they didn't say anything for a while, then my father made a movement with his head, gesturing for me to go to my room. I slumped but did so. I could here them silently talking to eachother. My mother was clearly angry at me for not listening and my father was trying to be the voice of reason. He always seemed to be the less harsh one out of my parents. I flopped onto my bed and turned to look at the great hall. I couldn't believe what had happened in the last hour. Hiccup was was a dragon, well part dragon I guess. I wondered what they were talking about in there. I pondered, still gazing at the hall.

(Stoick P.O.V)
Once we had taken out seats in the great hall I couldn't help but feel my blood boil as the offspring sat next to my son and nuzzle into his chest."son"was all I said to capture his attention. He looked at me and I could see a mix of emotion written all over his face. But one stood above all the others. Fear."we are willing to listen to your side if the story"One of the councillor members said. I could feel by spine slightly tingle when he said 'your'. Hiccup sucked in a deep breath and began his tale.

(Author note)
Hey guys, thanks for reading my story I hope your enjoying. Feel free to leave comments if you want me to write more and I'm sorry for late updates and short chapters.