First Meeting

Grizzly

You narrowed your eyes, staring intensely at the bear in front of you. 

You see, you were currently in a one-one-one basketball match. 

His two brothers stood at the side, watching and cheering. 

"Yeah, go, Grizz!" the panda exclaimed. "Icebear believes in you." the polar bear said. 

"You're going down." he told you in a low tone. You only rolled your eyes and smirked slightly. "Don't be so sure..." you murmured. 

Let's just say that it was an easy match for you. 

The bear stared at you, both dumbfounded and in awe on the ground. "H-how did you-?" he stammered. "Practice." you replied, walking towards him and sticking a hand out for him to take. He gingerly took it and stood up.

"Oh. I've never seen a girl do that before!" he exclaimed, earning a chuckle from you. "Pointers: Try concentrating on the basket and be in proper balance."

"Wow! Thanks. I've gotta run with my bros, but maybe we can meet up here again?" the bear said. 

You smiled. "Sure. Let's say this Wednesday at maybe noonish?" 

"Done."

"See ya." 

He started to walk away to his brothers when you realized something.

"I didn't catch your name." 

"Right, I'm Grizz!" he called out to you.

"(F/n)." 

     Panda

Panda sighed as he entered the theater with a Christopher pin on his fur. Girls here and there eyed him weirdly. Not because he was a guy watching Solar Eclipse of the Night, but because he was on Team Christopher. 

Everyone seemed to want Jared with Laura. Well, almost.

Panda ended up sitting with you. You, as in a girl who was also on team Christopher.

Panda glanced to the side where you were watching the screen with interest and blushed. You were very pretty in his eyes. 

You noticed his staring and switched your gaze to him, smiling. "Hello." 

"Oh- Uhm... Hi." he stuttered. 

He certainly didn't mean for you to catch him staring. Panda looked back at the screen and scowled. Laura was in Jared's arms and Christopher stood hopelessly in the background. 

"Team Christopher, eh?" you chuckled. 

Panda nodded and blushed. "Same." you said. Panda shot you a curious look. Everyone seemed to liked Jared better.

"Really?" he asked. "Hard to believe, am I right? I mean, there are Jared fans all around us." you giggled. 

'Look at his abs!'

'Jared is perfect for Laura!'

'Oh Jared... /sobbing/'

"I'm (F/n). What's your name, cutie?" you smiled. 

Panda blushed and looked down to his lap. 

"I'm Panda." he whispered, trying to get his blush to cool off.

     Ice Bear

"Linda, your posture needs to be straighter." you murmured and walked over to the older woman to help her. "Yes, madam." she said.

"Very good, Brittany." you nodded at a teen girl. She smiled at you and continued posing. 

You were a dance instructor and at the moment, you were just stretching. 

"All right everyone, touch your toes." you instructed, bending down and touching the floor. "Ow, ow, ow..." you heard a girl around your age mumble under her breath. 

"Power through it! That's it- Great job!" you approvingly nodded.

After a bit more stretching, you decided that you would ask your - students? - what they wanted to dance today. The dances you taught kinda varied. 

"Icebear wants to do ballet." Icebear, the new student, said.

"Sure, Icebear." you nodded. To be honest, you kinda felt like teaching that today. 

The class stared intently at your form, who seemed to be gracefully moving across the floor. 

"...Then you leap and do a curtsey- Or bow." 

The class followed your instructions and tried their best to copy. 

"Good job, Icebear." you commented. Icebear nodded in reply. You flashed him a smile and went over to help another boy/girl (Whatever the heck you want. Idgaf) with their leap. 

About thirty minutes later, you looked at the clock. "Class is over, everyone. Remember to practice your plies and leaps. Class dismissed." you told everyone. 

They nodded and curtseyed/bowed to you before leaving. You went to grab your bag when you felt a presence behind you.

"Icebear thanks you." Icebear told you in his monotone voice before leaving. 

"You're welcome..." you said quietly.  

Word count: 680 words

Note from Chryssi-chan: I've been wanting to do this for a while. I know not many people will read this, but I thought "WHY THE CHEESE NOT?", so I take requests and whateves! Sooo sorry if I messed up on something! Heh, my personal fav scenario is Panda's. Why you so kawaii, Panda-sama?