Edward's POV

AN: Thank you, so much for reading my story, please enjoy this Chapter.

Edward's POV

I have been thinking about returning to Forks to see how Bella is doing.

So here I am calling my sister Alice to see how she and my family are doing.

"Edward?" Alice says on the phone.

"Hello Alice how are you, Jasper, Carlisle, Emmett and Rosalie Doing?" I asked.

"We are doing just fine, but Emse has found her soulmate in Charlie Swan. Carlisle and Bella are true soul mates we are back in Forks." Alice says to me.

"I have been thinking about returning to Forks, to check on Bella." I said.

"You don't need to check on Bella, she is a lot happier with Carlisle." Alice says to Me.

"I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COME BACK TO FORKS, IF I WANT TO, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I growled at Her.

"Edward, I never said you could not return to Forks, I am only saying that you don't need to check on Bella." Alice says to Me.

Alright! Alice I am sorry that I holler at you." I said to her.

"It's okay Edward, I hope that you come back to Forks soon, because we do all miss you." Alice says to Me.

"Ok Alice, I will come to Forks, in two weeks." I said to Her.

"Alright Edward, I will see you soon." Alice says to Me.

"Ok tell Everyone, that I said hi and that I am sorry for not talking to them." I said to Her.

"Ok Edward talk to you soon bye!" Alice says to Me.

"Bye!" I said as I hang up the Phone.

After I hang up on Alice I could not help, but think about Carlisle and Bella being together I am happy for Carlisle, but Bella was mine first I still loved her, I know I fail her twice by leaving her again I could not help, but think who is my truesoul mate?

AN: I would like to Thank everyone for reading my fanfiction I hope you all enjoy it I will update as soon as I can, next time I update this story. Edward will be visiting his family in Forks and yes Edward will find his soulmate, before he goes back to Forks I was thinking that Tanya Denali should be Edward's soulmate, while Garrett and Kate Denali will be soulmates. Edward will be living in Alaska with Tanya and her family.