Dean's POV

Warning this chapter also contents self harm. I am also so thankful for MAGGIEGRACE2020 for helping in this chapter. Also I didn't know this story was going to turn into this.
-
-
-
When Anna got down stairs, she was screaming for help. All of sudden, I heard Cas screech like he did. It was horrible and it sounding like he had been crying for a long time. I quickly ran upstairs to his room where I find him laying there. His arms were covered in blood. I froze. I didn't want to see him this state. Quickly he look like and was about to die.
"I need towels Anna. I need them now."
"Will he be ok?" She was almost in tears.
"I don't know. Now get the towels. Please and hurry up." And with that she ran to get towels. By the time she was back I was sitting next to him.
"HELP! PLEASE SEND HELP! MY FRIEND! HE IS DYING AND I DON'T FULLY WHAT TO DO!" I yelled into my phone. I wrapped the towels around where he cut his arms. "Cas,... please... please stay with me... I think I love you to... don't go dying on me now... Cas?" I was quickly pushed aside as the paramedics got to him. He was rushed outside. I ran behind him.
"Sir, you can't go with him if he isn't family," a women said.
-
-
-
Later that day I got to see him.
"Hey, how are you feeling Cas?"
"I um I don't know. I feel like I am in blur. I don't even remember what happen to land me here." He moved his arms, but grimaced in pain.
"Hey don't stress yourself anymore than you have. You have had a rough day already."
"Sorry I ran off yesterday. I didn't want to face you because of what I said. It was stupid of me to say. I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore."
"I think I love you too," I muttered.
"What?"
"Nothing. It was nothing."
"Dean?... Why did you come to my house?"
"I um I wanted to make sure you were alright and I didn't realize till you left how I felt about you." and with that I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I think I am in love with you too Cas." So after this he fell asleep. I wrote him a note that read
Cas, although I haven't knew you long I feel like you are an amazing person. Please don't ever do this again. It hurts me to see you like this.
-Love, Dean.
I left after planting a kiss on his forehead and leaving the note by his bedside table.
_
_
_
Again I sorry if it got to depressing. It was not intend to be in the story at all it just sort of happened. Thanks for all the support. I know I am a shitty writer but hey it gets better. I know it went from Dean's POV to his again but it was needed. Till next time. Bye.