~Vision~

Three men with blood red eyes stood by a table as the woman from earlier today walked up to them.

''I'm here to report a crime... The Cullen's... they have done something terrible.'' She informed. Once she said my last name each of them seemed to be paying more attention. One of the men with long black hair ran up to her and grabbed her hand.

''Allow me, my dear.'' He said. The looked very creepy and it scared me. All of a sudden I saw throw her eyes when she had seen me and Renesmee in the woods. It was over very quickly and I saw the woman looking down. The creepy man looked as if he was very frustrated but tried to keep it in.

''Oh my.'' Was all he had said. The sense had quickly changed to a forest with clocked men and women in black caps walking. Then I saw one of their necklaces and it matched the one the red-eyed man was wearing. Then I saw more of them walking forward...

~Vision Over~

Once it was over I let out a high pitch scream and Aunt Alice dropped a vase. My head was pounding and my eyes were watering. Everyone looked at me and Alice. Uncle Jasper ran over to Alice and asked her what was wrong.

''The Volturi, they're coming for us,'' That had seemed to take everyone's attention. ''Aro, Caius, Marcuse, the guard and Irina,'' Alice added. Bella pulled Renesmee close as mom did the same with me. Mom held me close before asking.

''What's wrong princess?''

'I saw things and it hurt.' I said to Renesmee through our telepathy. She soon repeated what I said and everyone looked at me.

''What did you see Skyler?'' Grandpa asked.

'I saw Irina and creepy red eye men in a room saying we committed a crime, then I saw when she saw us in the forest. There were people I black clocks walking in the snow, it sort of looked like the forest we were in. Nessie my brain hurts...' Renesmee looked at me worried before repeating what I saw.

''Of course...'' Edward said

''What?'' Bella asked.

''They think that Renesmee and the thing are immortal children.'' Edward practically whispered. He looked like he was about to cry, but I didn't really care. He doesn't like me I won't like him. Carlisle brought everyone into his study and took down a old dusty book. He started to tell us what an immortal child is and I could easily tell you me and Renesmee are nothing like them. He soon told us about how the Denali mother had created one and was killed for it.

''Well Renesmee and Skyler are nothing like them, they were born, not bitten. They grow every day.'' Bella defended. Soon enough Jacob butted in.

''So can't you just tell the Volturi that?''

''Aro has enough proof in Irina's thought's,'' Edward answered. Once he said that there was a long silence.

''So we fight,'' Jacob said breaking the silence.

''They're offensive weapon are too powerful. No one can stand against Jane.'' Uncle Jasper informed.

''Alec is even worst,'' Alice added.

''Then we convince them,'' Bella said angered. You could tell she was mad at the information she was getting. I try to calm her down like Uncle Jasper does and it worked.

''They're coming to kills us not talk.'' Dad but in.

''No your right, they won't listen to us but maybe others can.'' Edward looked like he had a light bulb on top of his head. ''Carlisle we have friends all around the world-''

''We won't ask them to fight,'' Grandpa said.

''Not fight. Witness.'' Edward corrected. ''if enough people knew the truth maybe we can convince the Volturi to listen.'' Grandma Esme grabbed grandpa's arm and said.

''We could ask this of are friends.'' Everyone was silent waiting for his response. When he rubbed her hand everyone knew he had just agreed.

''Jasper you can stop. I am calm now.'' Bella said to Jasper. He looked confused.

''That's not me..'' he said. Everyone shock their head says no but I let out a giggle.

''Skyler come here,'' grandpa asked. Mom handed me to him. ''Were you doing that?'' I nodded wildly.

''How?'' he asked. I just shrugged my shoulders.

''So you can see the future like Alice, you can manipulate people's emotions like Jasper... What else can you do?'' I put my hand on his arm and showed him when I was playing in the snow. Once I removed my hand he looked baffled. Everyone else looked confused.

''So you do have a power copycat.'' And with that, I had a power. I'm a copycat.