*1

First of all hi! Welcome to my first new story its February! There is no doubt I will update randomly. Right now I'm really into it.

Also the Tina is um Tina Woods so...

Here comes the first chapter.

For my moon. (she gets it)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The boy rushed out of the library. "Grayson!" I called to him. I'd been tutoring him for my volunteer hours.

"I'll be back." If there was anyone else here I would have kicked him out. we were the only ones here. Now I was alone. I started to prepare the library for closing. I highly doubt that anyone else was going to come in. after an hour of straightening I sat behind the front office where I had a clear view of the parking and the road. I was waiting for Grayson.

After twenty minutes of reading behind the desk, a pick up truck pulls up. The horn is blaring. I look up and most of Grayson's upper body is hanging out of the window. He is motioning me to him. I walked outside.

"Get in. Now." Grayson spoke with authority. It was then I noticed how old the pick up truck was. It had tiny rust spots here and there, the back was a little dinged up and the doors were a different color scheme that the rest of the body.

"Don't you want your stuff?" I asked calmly.

"Come on Tina!" He yelled.  I strolled over to the door. I hoisted myself into the truck. He was in such a rush he didn't even wait for me to close the door. He just whipped the truck so hard the door slammed by itself.

"Put your head down." He seemed really concerned.

"Why?"

"Just do it ."

"Tell me why." He put his large hand on my neck. He forced my head in between my knees.

I fought against him and screamed but he turned up the music and he was at least twice my size.

"Grayson what the hell?" I started punching him. He looked at me. I felt like I was wrong for this. I still kept punching him.

He pulled over and grabbed my hands. This certainly wasn't the first time he took me home, but usually we walked.

When he let go of me I punched him in the face. He locked the door. That's when I felt squeezing in my chest.

"Tina, calm down please." He said looking me in the face.

"Let me out." He looked as though he was deciding. In that time I punched him in the face and jumped out of the truck.

I landed on the ground hard. All of the air was knocked out of me. He picked me up by my arms. When he was hugging me I felt my heartbeat sync with his.

"Tina you're okay."

"I know, I just hate being locked in small spaces."

"You could always get out. I just didn't want things getting in."

I decided not to over think 'things'.

"Take me home." I said into his chest.

I grabbed my bag, he grabbed my hand and we walked to my house. It was silent except for my occasional singing.

We got to my porch and I couldn't help myself. "Grayson, what kind of things?" I asked.

"Umm." He stayed distant.

"Do you think they could get in here? Those things?" I said looking up at him.

He repeated his earlier word.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

LMAO this went way different then how I wrote it on paper. Then I tried to make the two main characters real social media people. I don't know either of then well enough. So I'm making my own characters based on them. So there it is.

(Also my moon, this wasn't the original story I wrote for you. I still have it.)

much love.

-Vanessa