Chapter 1

Robert's ~ P.O.V ~

Filming the last scenes of 'the judge' are the hardest. And yes I've got a special reason why. I had a lot of fun in the last 8 months and now its all over. Mostly I will miss the whole crew, they're amazing people. And one of the women caught my eye but I dont know if it's a love thing or just friends. By the way she got a beautiful smile, incredible dark brown eyes and wonderful brown hair.

Anyways I should stop daydreaming.

I was sitting on the chair far away from the cameras. I got break so I was drinking my morning coffee as usually. It smelled a bit weird but I enjoyed it. I was wearing my favorite Bruce Lee shirt, dirty black jeans and awesome Gucci shoes.
I've got a weird feeling in my stomach, I don't know if it's the coffe or if I'm just really nervous. Yes, Robert Downey Jr. is nervous, why? The answer is Susan Levin. I'm not sure if I should ask her on a date or just let it go and stay single. And I guess she doesn't feel the same. I got it, I just should stop thinking about it or I will freak out and act like a child.

We were filming outside so I just looked straight on and had a fascinating view of the Miami Beach.
I shall should take a walk with Susan at the beach. Gaaaahhh see, I can't stop thinking about her but only as friends not more. Well I think it's a good idea and I love spending my time with her. I got up and I suddenly heard a few people screaming my name. My fans. Its funny how they call me like 'Rob', 'Robbie' or 'Bobbie'. So I headed straight on to my fans. I cant believe it, they were all ladies. I simply laughed at the thought and waved at them. And they started screaming louder. I walked faster so they could calm down a bit but they screamed even louder. As I arrived, I shook their hands, hugged them, took pictures and gave autographs.

As I walked back to the set, I saw Susan sitting on the couch. I walked through the cameras direct to her. 'Wow' I just thought. She looked amazing. She was wearing a red top with dark blue hotpants and well that's suprising, red sexy heels. I felt my heart melting, why is she doing that to me?! I asked myself. Finally I reached the couch and hoped I'm not sweating, that would be quiet embarassing.

"Madame", I said in a french accent.

She turned her face to me and said "oh, hey Robert. How are you?"

I smiled at her reaction and took a seat next to her. "Well, I feel much better now"

She laughed and raised a brow at me "any reason why?", she asked.

I might seduce her, "your smile." I replied and winked at her. I

can tell she blushed a bit. She looked down at her heels and laughed nervously. Actually that looked really cute.

"Anyways, ummm.. You wanna take a walk with me at the beach?" I finally asked.

She smiled and I watched her standing up. She looked down at me and said "that sounds great, lets go!"

I expected an other answer, that was suprising. I stood up and we walked down the streets. We walked in an embarassing silence. Finally she interrupted the silence and asked "By the way, how are you feeling after these 8 months of filming?"

I sighed, "To be honest, not really good".

She looked confused at me "... And why not? I mean the movie is going to be great", she replied while taking her heels off and feeling the sand on the feet.
I took her hand in mine, looked at her with a smirk on my face "I will miss you". She blushed again and i really enjoyed making her nervous. She looked at our hands as she stepped closer and replied with a smile on her face "But now, I'm right here."