Shizaya: What's Next?

Start from the beginning

Shizuo looked at Izaya since he knew they didn't have any money. Izaya looked at his back pocket and someone walked by. He quickly snatched the person's wallet and took out $15.00 and gave it to the man. He waved at Izaya and Shizuo then went into his taxi and drove away. Izaya gave the wallet to Shizuo and he looked into it. The wallet was a jackpot! That person was rich! He had 2 billion in his pocket! Izaya didn't really care because he had more than that human. Shizuo gave back the wallet to Izaya and he stuffed it into his jacket pocket. They went into a hotel and rented a room for two. He didn't want waste a lot of money by buying two bed rooms so to make it easier, he bought one. Shizuo didn't like having a room with the louse, but he didn't want to waste all of the money either. They both went into the room.

Izaya's POV....

It smells pleasent in the room, but I don't think Shizu-chan enjoys it like me. His face looks sick of the smell. I wanted to laugh but I held it in because of Shizu-chan's face. He looked at me with an angry face. I guess he knew I was about to laugh or at least tease him. Shizu-chan became calm after awhile, and was about to jump onto the bed until I yelled (loud enough so he can hear and not others)," Before you jump on the bed, take a bath! Remember you're dirty and take off your shoes before going to in the room!" Shizu-chan sighed loudly to show that he was angry and did what I told him. While he was taking a bath, I went to the nearest shopping place and bought us clothes. I came back into our room, took off my shoes and left it under my bed. I, for once being nice to him, placed Shizu-chan's clothes near the restroom door. I walked to the phone and called for room service. I ordered some fatty tuna which was weird to the room service because this was a hotel, not a sushi house. I also ordered coffee, milk for Shizuo, and pudding.

Shizuo's POV....

I was finished taking a bath and, for some reason, smelled wonderful as shit! Why did I follow that damn flea's command? I peaked out of the door's crack and saw Izaya standing next to the bed talking on the phone. I looked down and saw a boxer, striped shorts, and of course a white t-shirt. He must have went shopping... I put on the clothes fast and went out. Izaya looked at me and asked," Can you get the food I ordered from room serves?" I replied with a nod, then he went into the restroom with his newly bought clothes. I got a glimpse of it, but I don't know why I wanted to see it. The shirt was black, his black pants were short, and his boxers were red.... WHAT DID I JUST SAY! WHY WAS I LOOKING AT HIS BOXERS!! I stopped yelling in my mind once I heard a knock on the door and the person behind the door said," Room service." I opened the door for them to come in. The two women moved the cart into the room then looked at me and blushed. They shyly mumbled," Th...a...nk y...ou for calling room service..." I was confused and said ok. They speed walked outside of the room leaving the food cart here. I thought it was my fault for making the ladies nervous because of my breath or maybe my clothing? Izaya walked out of the restroom saying," Shizu-chan, if you think they were nervous because of your breath or clothing, then your wrong." I looked at the raven wearing his new clothes. It looked like his regular clothing, but with shorts and no jacket.

3 POV....

Izaya found it weird that Shizuo was staring at him, so he asked," Aww~ Shizu-chan is staring at me~ Don't think about anything perverted dear~" Shizuo stopped looking at Izaya's clothes and looked at his face then shouted enough so Izaya could hear," I'm not staring at you! Why are your clothes fuckin' the same as your other one, and mine are different!?" Izaya just smirked and said," I don't know what you're talking about. I chose random clothing." Shizuo sighed loudly and told him," Our food is here so let's just eat." Izaya skipped to the food cart and took his fatty tuna then sat on the chair near a not too shabby table. Shizuo took the milk bottle and pudding then sat on the chair near the table too. It was quiet for a moment until Izaya blurted out," I'm bored! Do you want to watch something on the T.V?" Shizuo replied," Go ahead flea. I don't care what you do." Izaya laughed, and turned on the T.V. with the remote. The first thing that showed on the television was a horror movie. Izaya loved horror movies, but wouldn't shut his mouth even for a second (spoils the movie). Shizuo never trusted Izaya when it comes to horror movies or drama movies. He knew the flea wouldn't shut up, so Shizuo took the remote and changed it to a cartoon show (I guess the best show for now would be Tom and Jerry).

They both watched the show for a very long time (who knows how long) and it was already morning. It was weird that they didn't feel tired while watching Tom chasing Jerry around until the show finished. Izaya had bags under his eyes and told Shizuo," Hey, Shizu-chan, I'm going to sleep goodnight." Shizuo nodded and said goodnight, too. Before they went to sleep Izaya said," Shizu-chan, wasn't the show funny? It looked like us chasing each other, but at the end someone wins and loses." Shizuo replied," Go to sleep flea. I'm tired and yes, it was a good show!" The two enemies of one and another went to sleep without breaking a single thing in the room or chasing.

__________________________

Well this is only chapter 4 so there's a lot more! I try to update chapters really fast so don't get mad at me if you don't see another chapter the next day 'cause I still have to proofread this story and all. Ur lucky that I publish it so you guys can read it before proofreading! Jk~ I really don't proofread much -3-

^_^ Hope you read the next chapter too!!! <3