Since it was Friday, only one of your classes were different today, you had geography instead of history. You were starting to go to your locker when Zack stopped you,

"Hey, are you coming to the football game tonight?"

"Oh, I forgot about that. I will if volleyball ends in time," you answered as Zack's face brightened up,

"It usually does! So I'll see ya there! We're playing Radiant Garden South High School! Have a great day my future wife!"

Zack smiled as he walked away and waved. You went to your locker and then to your first class to start the day off.

**
First period went quickly and so did second and also third. As you walked into the lunch room you noticed that the football players all changed into their jerseys.

All day people have been looking at you weird and whispering about you, but then your friends would back you up by saying loads of positive things or threatening the people talking about you, *cough* Riku *cough*.

You looked around to find your usual table. And when you did you headed over there and sat down. You greeted everybody and you all started to talk about your day.

Lunch went quick and next you knew, you were in study hall. You were in the middle of your math homework when Yuffie came and sat on top of your desk and your math homework,

"Hey! Where do you want to get ready at? Volleyball is gonna get over an hour early so we can watch the football game!"

"Really? Cool, let's not get ready at mine, well actually Kairi will be at the school getting ready since she's in cheer, huh."

Yuffie nodded her head excitedly. Then pulled out we phone to probably tell the other girls where they're getting ready at. You spotted a few girls in the room who were giving you weird looks and commenting to themselves. Yuffie also noticed this and went over and confronted the two girls who usually never show up to this class anyway.

"Hey! Why are you talking about my best friend? Jealous because she can rock that green hair when you two would just look like Oompa Loompas?"

"Yuffie," Snow warned as the two girls who were confronted had annoyed faces on stood up and left the room. Snow just sighed as he called the office and told them the names of the two girls who walked out. He also gave Yuffie a warning, but she just shrugged it off and sat back down.

The rest of the study hall was spent by Yuffie talking about what she was gonna wear and talking about the up and coming volleyball games.

>>> after school

You followed Yuffie and Tifa to the gym. You still had to wait to actually practice but you had to sit and watch though.

You watched them do drills and talk about the next games and you longed to be out there alongside with them. You wondered what position you would play. At the moment it seems like you were going to play back row. You didn't mind that though, it was fun diving after a hard hit.As long as you didn't do a face dive into the bleachers.

Tifa played center because of her height and power you assumed and Yuffie was the setter at the moment. Xion was Tifa's sub when Tifa went back row. Larxene played outside hitter and usually stayed in the back row too, if she didn't, a girl called Rikku would sub in for. And a few other girls whose names you didn't know were at the remaining positions.

You watched as the ball was bumped, set, and spiked. The girls' next game was next Tuesday night against Twlight Town. You were excited but nervous at the same time, but your thoughts went away when Coach Farron called everybody in. She gave all the girls a talk and told you all to not be stupid tonight. Practice was close with a short cheer and Tifa, Yuffie, Xion and you started heading to your place.