I grabbed my fruit snacks & Doritos, sitting at the table.

"Baybeh, why you always walkin' around lookin' mean?" He chuckled.

Not answering his questions, I stuffed my face with Doritos, staring off in space.

"Kaylee?" He sighed.

"Tell me it isn't true Khalil."

"You know how fuckin' stupid you sound? Ion want that girl, I want you & only you." He said kissing on my neck.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Na' give daddy a kiss."

"Khalil I'm eating." I whined.

"And my dick on hard, seems like we both have a problem." He chuckled.

"God is watching you." I squinted my eyes pointing at him, pecking his lips quickly.

He chuckled. "You use ta' be so innocent. I heard yo ass down hea' cussin'."

"You didn't hear such a thing." I laughed.

"Cuss again, ima whoop that ass." He said slapping my butt.

"Okay daddy." I smirked.

"See ima real nigga, I'a fuck you right hea' on dis counta'." He said biting his bottom lip.

"Whatever Khalil." I said walking into the living room.

He walked over to me, picking me up bridal style. He started kissing my neck, while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Khalil Jamal Riley, you better not drop me. Or I'll kick your ass." I said against his lips.

He laughed against my lips, laying me on the couch. He pulled off my shorts, tossing them to the side.

He kissed between my thighs, forcefully ripping off my panties. He played with her, teasing the hell out of me.

Slowing inserting his two fingers, he pushed in & out, licking the entrance of my clit.

"Oh my goddddddd." I moaned.

His giggles vibrated against my clit, causing me to moan louder. He pace began to go faster. Reaching my climax, my juices flowed all over his fingers.

He fingers curved into me, making me whimper.

"Babe you were amazing." I breathed out loud.

"You was beggin' fa it, so you got it." He laughed, kissing my lips repeatedly.

I giggled walking upstairs to get cleaned up.

--

Indiya.

I woke up in a hospital, with an needle in my arm. Two detectives were sitting in front of my bed, writing things down on their clipboard.

"Um." I interrupted.

"Hi, Ms. Carson. I'm detective Hatfield & this is Detective Collins. We will be investigating your case."

"Okay, is he in jail?" I asked, hoping the answer would be yes.

"Unfortunately, no. There wasn't enough evidence that he physically raped you. If we could, can we get you to urine in a cup?" Said Detective Hatfield.

"I hope we get that bastard in jail." Detective Collins said.

"Um, sure." I said nervously.

Grabbing the cup from the table, I got up walking into the bathroom. I was so nervous because I knew & God knew that Khalil didn't rape me. Hoping they would find some type of evidence, I just went ahead & peed in the cup.

After urinating, I washed my hands, getting the cup from the sink, I walked back out, handing the detective the cup.

"Thanks."

"Um, when will the results come back?" I asked nervously.

"I'll try to get them back as soon as possible." Hatfield said, giving her a warm smile.

--

Emily.

"Ace get off of me." I whined.

"Just give daddy a kiss & I'a move." He said pinning me to the bed.

"I just gave you a thousands kisses." I whined, pecking his lips.

"I just like being in your presence ma." He said, chuckling to himself.

I got up, fixing the messy bun & pulling down my sun dress.

There was a knock at the door, but Ace beat me to it.

"Wassam man?" Ace said, dapping up Munchie.

"Wassam bruh." He said holding his head down.

"Whats goin' on man?"

"Indiya, she in the hospital." He sighed. "She said some nigga raped ha & beat ha'." He said angrily.

"Damn man, who this nigga is?"

"Ion know but ima get Khalil to find out." He said clenching his jaw.

"We gotta kill this nigga, dawg."

Ace & Munchie had no thought that Indiya was Khalil's ex. KJ kept his relationship very private, so no one knew, not even his mother.

"Aight man, I gotta get this shit set up." He said bumping Ace's fist before leaving.

"Babe whats going on?" I said walking out the kitchen.

"Munchie's girl got beat up & raped by a nigga." He said slumping down into the couch.

"Who's his girl?"

"Indiya." He simply stated.

Indiya. That name rewind into my head a thousand times. That was the girl Kaylee told me, Khalil cheated on her with.

Refusing to tell Ace that I knew who Indiya was, I called Kaylee, letting her know what's going on.

Bonnie & Clyde new generation.

"I hope she's okay." I mumbled.

I hope the bitch is in terrible condition.

"Yeah me too." He sighed.

--

I have homework to do, so I'll talk to you guys later.

I love you all, dearly.

#NationOrDie ❤