13.

Khalil.

We pulled up to a house, that didn't look shit like mine. I mean, it was a nice ass house. I felt my pocket, looking for my phone, which I seem to not find.

Before the flash of my eyes, I was sitting on a couch. Rose petals & candles was everywhere.

I tried to get up, but I was pushed back down. Indiya sat on my lap, cupping my face in her hands.

"Khalil, why wont you give me what I want?" She whined, smirking a little.

"Because you aint my girl." I said pushing her off of me.

I tried walking out the door but she pulled me back, attacking my neck with kisses.

She literally sucked my neck until it was purple. She pushed me back on the couch, sitting on my member. She rocked back & forth, making my shit hard.

I groaned, grabbing her hips, slowly making her rock a little faster.

"Khalil, I-I love you."

"Ion love you ma. I love my girlfriend." I pushed her off of me again, grabbing my phone, running out the door.

My phone had died, so I walked to the nearest payphone, calling Munchie.

"Wassam?" I slurred.

"Nigga whea' you at? Kay came over hea' looking fa yo ass." He said angrily.

"I got into a lil sum, come pick me up." I said ending the call.

I sat on the bench, waiting for Munch to pull up. I rubbed my face, thinking about what just happened.

Ten minutes later, Munchie pulled up with Boobie & Ty in the car.

I got in the car not saying anything. I just stared out the window, ready to get home.

The car ride was silent which didn't bother me. Twenty minutes later we pulled into my driveway.

"Hold it dine." Ty said.

--

Kaylee.

I heard someone come in. I knew it was Khalil but I didn't bother getting out of bed.

I heard his footsteps coming upstairs. Seconds later the bed dipped & I felt his hands grab my waist.

I shrugged him off, reaching over to turn on the lamp.

I looked over at him, examining his neck. His eyes were red & very low.

"Khalil what's that on your neck?" My voice cracked.

"Kaylee, lets not do this shit right na'."

"I've been here calling your phone, riding out looking for you. I even went to your trap, looking for you." I yelled.

"You went to my trap?" He said looking confused.

"Maybe if you sent the address to the right person, I wouldn't know." I said getting out bed. "Khalil did you sleep with her?"

"Kaylee." He sighed.

"Did you sleep with her?" I yelled throwing a vase at him, which he ducked, letting it hit the wall.

"No." He groaned. "I didn't sleep with tha' bitch."

"I knew it. You're just like all those other guys, I ever dated." I cried.

He came over grabbing my waist, which I resisted. I started punching him in the chest & yelling at him.

"Khalil you cheated on me. You lied to me, you promised you would never hurt me." I buried my face into his chest, smelling her perfume.

"Baybeh I'm sorry." He said kissing my forehead. "But you betta' stop putting ya fuckin' hands on me."

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I feel in love with you." I replied, walking out the door with my suitcase, that I packed before he gotten here.

I walked downstairs with Khalil hot on my tale. I grabbed my car keys, walking out the door.

"You leaving me?" He said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm giving you some time, because clearly thats what you want & need." I said getting into the driver's seat.

"I love you Kaylee."

Ignoring his comment, I started the engine leaving the drive way. As much as I wanted to say I loved him back, that truly broke my heart into pieces.

I picked up my phone, shooting Emily a text asking her was it okay to come over. She said it was fine, so I continued making my way to her house.

The drive was less than ten minutes. I pulled into her driveway grabbing my things. I knocked on the door, seconds later she swung open the door.

She stepped aside letting me in.

"Whats wrong babe?" She said examining my face.

I sat in silence until I broke down crying again. "He cheated on me." My voice cracked.

"You really love him, don't you?"

"Of course, I do." I said wiping my tears.

"If he loves you, he needs to show you. If he really cared about you, he wouldn't have went with her." She said, rubbing my back.

"I-I just can't figure out why would he do that." I whined.

"I dont know, but who is this trick?" She said straight facing me.

"Indiya."

"We'll go pay her a little visit tomorrow." Em said making me feel alot better.

"Okay."

"Get some sleep babe, I'll be back to check on you." She replied, turning out the light.

I laid in the guest room, looking up at the ceiling. I missed Khalil. I just wanted to give him time. I pulled the pillow closer to my chest, burying my face into it, letting my tears fall.

--

Indiya better watch out. Lmao.

Who team yall on?

#TeamKaylee&Em ?

#TeamIndiya ?

#NationOrDie ❤