Solar Systems, Bacon and Portraits

Bonjour again my lovely people and fans!!! another update :) . . .

I sat down on one of the stools at the art desk where John was sat. Each table in the classroom had six stools around it and I wondered if, because I’d just mindlessly sat down, I was taking somebody’s seat from them. I didn’t want to deprive someone of their seat, not if that person then started a massive argument with me over moving.

Suddenly I felt like I was in the way.

John smiled at me though and grinned even more when Sherlock slung his bag down then stumbled over the shoulder strap.

“It’s really not that funny, John,” He mumbled, plonking down on the stool next to his best friend.

“Ah, but it really is 'that funny'.” John said, “Gravity still applies to you, no matter what kind of high opinion you have of yourself.” Then John looked across the desk at me, “Ask him about the Solar System.”

I frowned as Sherlock groaned, “Really? You really want to start that again?”

“I don’t understand.” I admitted with a smile since the look on Sherlock’s face was a sight.

“It’s nothing.” Sherlock snapped.

“Sherlock didn’t know that the Earth goes round the Sun.” John blurted despite his friends best effort to make him stop talking.

I laughed accidently, “Really?”

“It’s not important!” Sherlock said defensively.

“But it’s, like, kids’ stuff!” John protested.

“Useless knowledge that I’ve probably deleted.” Sherlock said while trying to rub some acrylic paint off the spot in front of him.

I was about to ask what he meant by ‘deleted’ when suddenly a guy came up to me and shoved a green light in my face which hummed slightly.

“Detecting signs of a human life form, definitely not any kind of alien.” He muttered to himself.

I sat, leant back slightly away from him, eyes wide.

“Excuse me?” I managed to splutter.

“Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I’m the Doctor.” The guy grinned childishly and stuck out his hand for me to shake. "Although just Doctor will do nicely."

He was a sight, all messed up brown hair and cheerful eyes. He’d tied his tie in a bow around his neck so that it looked like a bowtie.

“The Doctor?” I questioned, timidly shaking his hand.

“Yes, but as I said: Doctor will do just fine.” He said before kicking out the stool to the left of me and sitting down.

I stared at him, peculiar guy that he was and then another light was shoved in my face.

“I’ve got the same readings.” The other guy said. He had shorter brown hair that was speckled with white, like it was slowly changing colour. His eyes were bright and manic.

“Eh?” I stammered.

“The Master,” He held out his hand to me before sitting on the stool next to the Doctor.

I stared at them both, both smiling back at me crazily, before looking across the table at John and Sherlock who just looked amused.

“I think you scared the new girl.” the Master whispered to the Doctor who’s face fell.