Ch. 2 On my Own

Morea P.O.V.

'RINGGGGGG' 

'ughhhhhhhhh, that was the bell.' I thought as I ran to class. I don't know but I was always a fast runner and I am also very strong. I know all of the marshal arts that was ever invented and I know everything. the weird thing is that I can never take my bracelet and necklaces off. if I do bad things happen. 'Ughhhhh forgot I am new!' I ran to the principle's office and got my schedule. I need to where a fake wig, glasses and braces to go to school. I don't really know why, though. (A/N: the reason is that she is perfect and beautiful, if she was compared to a gorgeous model the model is like a fuckin potato/rock compared to Morea. "So~ we have a new student." the teacher said coldly. "she is so fuckin ugly." "why is she here? she don't deserve it" "maybe she bribe the principle" "but she looks poor" I heard comments from people as they whisper.(A/N: anything that sounds unnatural just think it is her superpowers, if it is only her:) ok ) "Introduce your self and make it fast." I teacher glared. "ok, Hi my name is Kim Morea. Nice to meet u all." I said and put n a fake smile, I wanted to cry because of how many rude comments there where. "You, go sit near Taehyung and Jimin." the seat was the in a small corner and one guy sat in front of me while the other sat next to me. I was getting glares everywhere. this is how I know my bullying starts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUNCH/RECESS

I don't have any friends and I am being bullied cant gat any better right. (A/N: the only reason is she is not beating them up is because if her step-parents knows they would kill her making her the target of every one.) Since the bullying did not really start yet. I when to the library and try to find some shit to read. while I was looking I found a book I wanna read, but then a book that look magical fell on top of me so I pick it up and check it out. wanting to read it but lunch was over. "Ewwwww~ look at that new girl she is sitting next to our oppas in 1 period. I am going to ask them if there ok because she might have given them a illness that come from ugly people!" she said and ran once she saw me. What am I a monster now. ughhhhhh I hate my life.

While I was walking off to class some girl pushed me and looked at me then laugh and just fuckin walk away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCHOOL OVER WALKING HOME

I was walking home and I slowly took off my wig while I was walking. "Ugh I hate this." I said. I just came home do my million chores and take off my glasses and braces. omma and appa don't go home early because they are to busy hooking up with hoes. and yes they cheat  on each other. they don't care tho. it is about to get dark I needa sleep.

and go to another horror experience tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* THAT IS IT HOPE YOU LIKE IT CUZ I HOPE U DOOOOOOOOO~ BYEEEE~ sorry if it is short I will make stuff longer lol BYE*