Ch.1 Just Born, Mean Family

Third Person P.O.V.

"So our youngest daughter is born, we should party!" The light king yelled. "YEAHHHHHHHH!" the whole kingdom yelled. (A/N: I am going to skip this part cause it will be boring so I would skip to when there was an attack)

4 months later.....

"GO NOW EVERYONE THIS IS DANGEROUS RUBY, FLARE RUN!!!!!" yelled the 2 kings to there wife. And the 2 wife ran with the young princess. the kings and the princes were fighting. Yet the darkness (A/N: soooooo the enemy is in the darkness but it is not apart of the king and queen darkness, that part of darkness is call demons and they use to be the 2nd highest rank in the darkness kingdom. but they rebel the kingdom and started an enemy trop) was able to catch up to the 2 queens and the princess. the 2 queen fought with all there power so that they are able to save Morea, Ruby queen of light gave here daughter a bracelet that would protect her from the evil  darkness. and Flare queen of darkness gave her a necklace that would help her. and they send her off to earth while the 2 king returned and killed the darkness (A/N: or not).

16 years later.....

Morea P.O.V.

"MOREA GET YOUR SMALL ASS DOWN HERE THIS INSTENT AND CLEAN THIS JUNK UP!!!!!" my mother yelled (A/N: this is the family that adopted her on earth btw she don't know that she have powers, this takes place in Korea too) "OK! Omma!" I yelled. "Don't yelled and get your ass down here or I will beat you up like yesterday!" Appa yelled. I hurried and get out of bed change under 2 seconds and brush my teeth and hair. Then I ran down stairs and clean it all up. My mom came up to me and slapped me in the face 2 times I was holding back my tears ask I kept cleaning. My older Brother that is not adopted like me is laughing. "You were to late and way to slow when we tell you to go down stairs and clean up, you run down stairs and clean up u bitch." Omma yelled. "yes omma." I said softly with my head down in front of her. "Get on your knees until you know why you are wrong." Appa yelled. "yes appa." I kneel down and was on my knees. "don't ever call me Omma or call my husband Appa, am I clear!" she yelled. "yes ma'am." I said. I looked at the clock and it was almost time for school. "M-ma'am I h-have to g-go to s-school." I said to my omma. "Fine, but you will get a beating when you get home. "Y-yes Ma-am." I stuttered. my brother walked past me and kicked me, but I was used to it. I had to walk to school. (A/N: the picture above is the uniform that Morea is wearing.). she had to walk to school while her brother is riding his super expensive car.

Third Person P.O.V.

Morea is going to move schools again this is her 5 time this year it is because of her parents, they did not want her to have any friends at all. she use to have a secret friend, but it failed because of her brother. At that time her brother went to school with her. so he would know what she would do and tell his parents, and she use to have a crush on someone in middle school but he is told her that she was not pretty and leave she was so sad, but at the same time very disappointed. so she moved schools and never learned to love again.

*Sorry for the short chapter i will try to make the next chapter longer*