Chapter 8 : Yule Ball

Start from the beginning

"Anyway, let's talk. I'm not finish talking with you." Her eyes narrowed. Sandra take Victor with him to the lake. Victor just followed as he know what she want to talk. "Have you see Cedric?" Sandra asking Victor who walk beside her.

"No. Why?" He look at Sandra carefully as he lied to her. He have meet Cedric two days ago and they're fought because of one reason. Soon all the secret will be tell to Sandra.

Sandra couldn't say anything but she really miss Cedric. They are not close like before since  Cedric enter the Triwizard. When they arrive at the lake, Sandra take a sit on the rock. She glanced at Victor. "What?" Victor ask confused.

"Do you know something about the mark on my palm?" Sandra ask with showings her mark that she got.

"Why do you asking me?" Victor ask cautiously. "Well, Cedric told me that you know about this thing. I'm a dragon rider? How?" She look at Victor desperate to find the answer from him.

"Sandra," Victor take a sit beside her while his gaze was looking to the lake. "I don't know where I should start it. But, yes you're dragon rider. It was a gift since you born. You're not like the others. When you get this mark, you will have your full power where you share it with Olly. Half of your life depends on it. If your dragon died you lose your power and the ability to heal person or anything."

"Heal?" Sandra look at Victor shocked.

"Yes, you can heal anything Sandra. But, you can't take back a life who is died. Like someone who get the killing curse." Victor explained. "However, it take too much power and strength to do it. You need to learn it first before using it." Victor continue.

"How.. How you know so much about this?" Sandra feel weird to Victor how he know about it like he have experienced into it. Victor smile and look at Sandra. He rubs her hair. "Because I'm a dragon rider too. Just like you." Sandra face shocked again when she heard it from Victor.

"So, where is your dragon. Why'd never show your dragon to me?"

"Because it is not the right time to tell you." Victor chuckle a little. "Do you want see him?" Victor continue with asking Sandra about it.

"Of course I do. How can you meet my dragon while I never know yours." Sandra feel furiously. Victor laugh looking her face. Sandra was cute when she get mad. Not long enough his dragon landing in front of them. Sandra eyes get widen see the beautiful creature in front her. It was clear blue sky with a torn at the tail. It looks dangerous to touch but the creature never look dangerous to her. It is lovely, it is so magical. "Hi, Sandra." Suddenly the voice in my head greet her. She look at Victor asked for some explanation.

"It can communicate with me too?" Sandra reach the dragon head while asking Victor. Victor just nod as the answer. "So what is it name?" She glanced at Victor. "Fiona." Victor smile as he rub his dragon body.

********************

Sandra walking with Victor to the great hall for the dinner. They are talking about the dragon and Sandra make Victor promise to teach her more about the dragon. When they enter the Great Hall, her eyes catch a couple who sit side by side laughing and joking. They seem happy. The couple  was Cedric and Cho. Sandra feel heartbroken when she saw them. Victor glanced to what her dazed go. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and keep walking to Gryffindor table's to eat.

As Sandra enter with Victor, Cedric act like he doesn't care. He laughed and joked with Cho. Pretending like he was deep in love with Cho while it is not. When he saw the sad face on her face he take a heavy breath. "Are you okay?" Cho look concern. She know Cedric doesn't love her but she really happy to be with Cedric.