It's Been A While

You just sat there disgusted in the kitchen staring at Goku and Vegeta stuffing their faces with all the food you made. Your tail was swinging side to side. You couldn't believe you were a Saiyan. For so long you thought you were just a person with a mysterious disease.

Goku notices you weren't eating and looked kind of disgusted.

"Aren't you gonna eat (y/n)?" As Goku spoke while stuffing three pieces of crispy bacon in his mouth.

"Ummm...no... I'm not hungry anymore..." you just shoved your plate away from you. Vegeta grabbed the plate before Goku could get it.

"Hey! I wanted it Vegeta!" Goku complained that he wanted the plate.

"Too bad Kakarot, I wanted it more than you." Vegeta shoved his last bite from his plate and started eating yours.

"Can't Y'all grow up! You both are like children! Vegeta your a spoiled brat and Goku you act like a child who complains all the damn time!" It suddenly all got quiet. Both of the Saiyans stopped eating and stared at you.

You stood there waiting for one of them to talk.

Nothing happened. You got tired and got frustrated, and you grunted and turned around and walked to your room. You pick up some clothes you were going to wear today it was a pair of skinny black jeans and an (f/b)(favorite band) shirt and some (f/c) underwear and bra.

You walked in the same bathroom Goku took you to put the "nosebleed stoppers." You turned on the hot steaming shower, and you stripped and got in. It was a little too hot, so you turned it down a notch.

~~~20 minutes later~~~

You were sitting in the tub relaxing and calming down on what you're going to do with the two Saiyans. Then something came into mind to you....

Where there more Saiyans? If they were then why did Goku and Vegeta come to your planet to look for Dragonballs and why did they come alone together? If they are looking for something important why didn't they come all together to find it easier?

You were so deep in thought that you didn't hear the bathroom door open. The shower curtain is closed so you couldn't see the bathroom door. You just soaked in the shower letting you sweat and relaxing. You snapped out of thought when you heard and saw the shower curtain moving.

"WHAT THE FIRETRUCK VEGETA!!!!" You covered your breasts and your tail covered your woman part.

"Dammit, women! Why are you in here!!" Vegeta didn't even cover his part at all. It seemed like he didn't even care if you saw or not.

"I TAKING MY SHOWER, WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM DOING?!?!" You hissed at him and scoffed at you and grabbed the towel and held onto it on his waist finally covering his junk.

"Just make sure you get out, now. I need to shower." Vegeta demanded. He walked out and shut the door closed. You got out and wrapped the towel around your chest and made sure that nobody was in sight. You walked to your room and locked the door.

You dropped the towel on the floor and began to find your clothes you left on your dresser. You turned around and started to put on your underwear, and when you were up to your knees, you looked up.

Goku saw everything. You screeched and covered your breasts, and your tail covered the lady part.

"WHAT IS WITH Y'ALL?!?! BOTH OF Y'ALL ALREADY SEEN ME NAKED AND THE WORST OF IT I SAW VEGETA BARE ASS NAKED!!!"

"IM SORRY (Y/N) BUT YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BODY, AND I GOT DISTRACTED!!!" Goku yelled and said it fast that you couldn't understand what he said, but his face was a dark red. "I'll just go train..." He got up and unlocked the door and left the room. You put the rest of your clothes on. Your face felt like it was burning. You put on some black socks on and put on some galaxy Convers on and walked out the room. You walked past the bathroom and heard the shower running and assumed it was Vegeta showering. You walked down the stairs and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of ham and ate it. You looked out the window and saw Goku doing handstand push-ups. You were surprised that he could do that. You couldn't even do a regular push-up. You thought to yourself and thought why was Goku training, what was he training. You opened the white French door.