Book 2 The Fire Saga - ColdFire *

- Lord Pyro iS now the StrongeSt of hiS ever Since he loSt hiS father in the G.W.2 - (The Second Galaxy War). And he'S now the newly appointed leader of hiS race the (Py-ron-ieS), PyronieS are from planet Phoenix, it'S the Same diStance from aS Mercury iS in the Seven galaxy (Earth'S Galaxy). PyronieS are a very dominating SpecieS, they alwayS compete againSt each other to get more power. Pyro comeS from a long line of "Pyronie LordS, and the only Alpha Pyronie now knowledge and battle experience iS paSSed down from generation to generation.

He became the leader after he loSt hiS father "Lord Blaze". Who died in The "2nd Great Galaxy War" (2.G.G.W) that haS been going on for a decade now between hiS race the Py-ron-ieS and their enemieS the (Ice-í-anS). PyronieS wantS the Tíena cauSe it'S the only known metal that can hold heat to keep them alive in deep Space. -

(*)
(Pyro iS Blaze only child).

- Lord Blaze iS dying from a wound he got in battle againSt the IceíanS. Doctor have tried everything but hiS wound are to Seven. He Stepped down from being the lord, and Pyro become the new leader of Seven billion PyronieS troopS. Before he loSt hiS father in the war he went to School on planet Tíen. When he waS a teenager Pyro Started School the Sametime Nitro Started, Nitro and Pyro iS two yearS ahead of FroSt & Sheba.

FroSt and Sheba are the Same age and the grade aS well e, Nitro iSn't the typical height of other IceíanS. The average height of IceíanS are typically Six to Seven feet tall. Females are uSually Smaller then maleS but Sheba iS talleSt female in Iceían hiStory. Their birthdayS are dayS apart but Sheba iS older then FroSt bye a few dayS and She never let'S him forget about it. Every year around their birthday She alwayS meSS with him by teaSing him. The PyronieS SpecieS can only live to be a hundred yearS old and IceíanS can live to be thouSandS of yearS old. -

- JuSt AS Long Their Life Force Stay In Balance With Their Power Level If They Don't They'll Die. Seventy Seven Solar YearS Ago When He WaS JuSt A Kid And Right Before The War Started Over (Tí-en-a). IceíanS USe The Metal Tíena To Lined Into Every Home It HelpS Contain The Cool. IceíanS MuSt Keep A Body Temperature Of Negative -23 DegreeS, On Planet Tíen There'S A Gigantic Iceberg In The Center Of The Planet. With Six Smaller ISlandS Floating Around They Move Counter ClockwiSe Around The Iceberg. The circumstance of the Size iceberg iS the Size Of the iceberg goes to the core. FroSt iS now the eighteenth king of the IceíanS race and ruler of planet Tíen. And the king refued to Sell anything to the PyronieS, cauSe he knew why they wanted it.

(*)
(Planet Phoenix Surface iS two hundred n twenty-five degreeS temperatureS on average. Until a maSSive wave of fire and flameS roll acroSS the Planet like a gigantic tide wave).