I was pretty sure Catherina made her stripping much more obvious, choke on a fly. 

"You should hire better ones then sir," I replied curtly. The sergeant laughed shocking half the guards, but he was used to me. He leaned over ruffling my hair and I wrinkled my nose in disgust, I hated it when people did that.

"Isandra go get the car!" snapped Catherina's mother coming out from the door behind and I bit my lip trying not to make some remark. I was a guard, not a chauffeur but with Alex there, I was going to be a begger if I had to.

I waved at Josh who was just shaking his head as I walked over, "This ain't over," I mouthed at him, I was so going to take him on and win. I never gave up on a challenge. 

The driver was already there and I frowned, if they just wanted me to leave they could have said so. I opened the door and held it while her royal spoiled brat and her mother got in, of course they weren't royalty yet but I was trying to be nice.

I was about to close it when the prince himself stepped in surprising him. My, my it must really have been love at first sight if they've already got him wrapped around their finger, or shall I say hook. Boy was I funny!

I was about to enter when I heard her mother speak up, Alicia, her name should really, All-lies-ia, everything that came out of her mouth were lies after all. 

"My dear can you ride with the other, there is no space in here," she said.

Yea right, it was a limousine, but then again seeing all her make up and ego there would be no space. Slamming, or really closing it in my terms, the door I walked over to the car and frowned, I was no way getting in that with the rest of them.

Alex whistled me over and I smiled skipping a beat and taking his helmet and putting it on, Alex was also one of the driving escorts that was on the bike, for immediate response in case something happened.

Hopping up behind him I wrapped my arms around him, "Let's get this shit going," I said.

"Language Isandra!"

"You were slow," I said as I got off pulling my helmet, in course making my bun half loose, great more shit I was going to get in trouble with.

"I was going with the speed limit,"

"Yes slow," I snapped as we walked towards the royal limousine with the cake face 'sisters'. Alicia refused to acknowledge she was old, really old.

"I was not slow," he bickered as we stood straight as the door opened. Tsk tsk tsk was he bickering in front of royalty, cue gasp.

"Slow," I taunted him watching him clench his hands and holding back a laugh. It was so easy to get him all riled up and everything. 

"Well, there calls work," I muttered as Catherina got out and clicked her hands at me. If she called me like she calls a dog one more time I was going to shove her in a pile of dog shit. I know my attitude means I shouldn't be working as a bodyguard but blame Alex. 

After spending my whole life training I was meant to go to college but he held me back saying I would cause too much trouble. It was a one time thing at orientation! The guy was just a pussy.

So no college and continue bodyguard lessons, which in my opinion was SO not fair. After my last mission I was so meant to be rewarded with college. What person who was twenty-four didn't go to college? Me.

I had been secretly putting pamphlets all around Alex's wardrobe, to try and convince to let him go. I promise I will not make a guy strip and tie him upside down to a pole if he slapped my ass. That day I was in a bad mood.

"Go!"

"I am gosh," I snapped realising I had stopped mid way in the stairs. I hurried up after Catherina and her mother while Alex took care of the prince. That reminds me, what was his name? How ironic would it be if it was Mr Trout, highly doubt that. But a girl can wish.

It wasn't that I didn't follow the royal family, because well I didn't. I mean how sucky, if that was even a word, is it that there was always gossip and people following them everywhere. I would hate that.

"You," she clicked her fingers in my face and I raised an eyebrow. I was going to pull that finger off soon. Seeing that she took her hand back and cleared her throat, "Get me hot chocolate, low free, no milk or low fat milk, and bring it to my room,"

Catherina turned around giggling as she walked up to the prince and I rolled my eyes heading towards the kitchen.

 The palace was massive, nearly six floors high with everything you can imagine. Pools, gyms, tennis courts, even a bloody lawn ball court, who the heck plays lawn bowls or golf for that matter? They had way too many kitchens and bedrooms and one too many ball rooms as well, but who was I to judge. If they wanted to get lost in this place, feel free.

Did I mention they had numerous gardens one with the biggest and hardest maze ever, now that I had to do.

Heading down the kitchen I slipped my jacket off feeling too hot in there and walked in.

"Yellow," I called as I walked in to the massive kitchen, probably the size of my house. There were maid and chefs everywhere and eyes me as I walked in. They carried out dishes on plates and I looked at the time, probably preparing for Dinner or something.

"Can I help you?" asked a voice. I turned around to see a guy in his mid twenties, a bit cute too smiling at me.

"Yea where's the milk, hot chocolate, powder, and glass?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow and looked around.

"Do you want me to make you a glass?"

"I like making it myself thank you," I said shoving the jacket at him and walked over to the benched. Now time to screw Catherina over.

That made me think, why did she have a 'room' here? I don't think she's ever been here before since it's meant to be love at first sight. None of my business of course.

He placed my jacket, neatly on the bench after folding it three times, with way too much precision and walked over the shelf grabbing a glass and handed it to me.

He proceeded to get the milk out of the fridge when I interrupted him, 'Not low fat, give me the one with the highest cream quantity,"

He raised an eyebrow and shrugged putting it back and giving me another milk. I smiled evilly as I took it off him and filled up the glass. He placed the sugar, a tea spoon, and chocolate powder in front of me.

"Let's do this," I muttered more to myself as I placed four spoons of the high quality chocolate powder in laughing. I could feel his eyes on me, probably wondering what I was doing. I grabbed a teaspoon of sugar and put it in, and then paused, nah let's add another two.

"Is there a microwave?" I asked stupidly. He nodded over to one in the side and I placed it in for a minute, and then mixed it thoroughly.

"Tell me you're not drinking that," he said looking at the brown liquid that looked delicious, maybe a bit too sweet...just a tad.

"Of course not," I said like I was outraged and turned around carrying it slowly and carefully, "Her royal queen to be is," I said winking as I quickly made my way to the bedrooms. Where the heck was she.

After a good ten minutes of searching I found her in the drawing room with the prince, who the hell still ahd drawing rooms. 

"What took you so long," she snapped and I raised my own eyebrow at her. Excuse me I was the bodyguard not her slave!

"You said room, not my fault you can't give proper orders," I snapped. If Alex was here he would probably cut my tongue out for being rude but whatever.

I handed her the glass and smirked, "Enjoy,"

I quickly exited the room and smiled just as I heard someone choke as I neared the fourth step.

Now this was what I called "Sweet revenge,"

No pun intended of course