Echo pushed them along the corridor to the Library, a huge room filled with books that Freya had already gasped over earlier in the day. Inside Sebastian sat beside the fire, with Sel and Tristan.

Tristan was bored, so very bored. Between dodging Saskia and work, the idea of a party seemed to drain him, as opposed to the way it was supposed to work.

He rubbed his face for the millionth time, trying to get rid of the glitter that was painted on him on a shoot earlier on. It seemed like glittery men were all the rage now.

What was wrong with the world?

The noise of a slap filled the library making Sebastian laugh.

“Christ it’s pretty early for Echo to be throwing punches”. He said with a wide smile, interrupting whatever it was Sel was saying.

Sel frowned making Tristan feel sorry for him again, he was always the outcast of the group, as the youngest he constantly tried to make up the bravado of a tough man.

Really he couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

“Do you think Freya likes me?” he asked suddenly with a sly grin on his handsome face.

Tristan looked at Sebastian who spat his drink over the carpet. “I know she likes puppies. Are you a puppy Sel?” Sebastian asked, with a wide grin, the flash of white teeth clear in the darkness.

“I wasn’t the last time I checked; I was a full blown horn dog”. Sel said with a grin, making both boys grimace about his lack of observation.

“Then no. She doesn’t like you”. Sebastian said with a wide smile.

The sounds of feet along the hallway informed the boys that the girls were coming. Suddenly the door opened bringing light into the dim library and Freya was pushed inside.

Tristan knew it was the light around the hallway behind her that framed her, making her look angelic but it didn’t make it any less awe inspiring.

He gulped as he looked at her, long slim legs on display with high spiked stilettos on the end of them, her body encompassed in a tight purple dress, long blonde curls combed and puffed seductively trailing down her body and lifting above one smoky silver eye.

Tristan felt his mouth go dry, his heart beat faster and his libido go into over drive. She truly looked like an angel.

She smiled awkwardly at them all, and Tristan noticed all of the men including her cousin wore the same apt expression; it was like she had cast a spell on them all.

She took a step forward stumbling slightly breaking the spell for Sebastian but not for the others, who still stared at her like puppets under her control.

“Bloody hell, this is definitely going to work”. Sebastian said excitedly, grinning like a mad man, making Luis melt a little on the inside.

“Glad you think so”. Freya muttered, stumbling on her shoes again falling a little making Tristan jump up off his seat and catch her before she fell on the floor.

His skin seared like steak on a grill where the touch connected, sending shivers up and down his spine like crazy.

“Thanks”. She said sounding slightly breathless, her gaze meeting his. She smiled then; it was a small hesitant smile that made him feel strangely warm on the inside.

They were looking at each other steadily for five minutes causing a low cough in the room. Embarrassedly Freya tore her eyes away from Tristan’s standing up straight and sitting in the space beside him.