"Shhh. Be careful baby boy, won't wanna get caught with your teacher between your thighs," Ashton teased as he proceeded to lick Luke over and over again until he was shaking against the desk, knuckles going white from how hard he held onto the desk. Luke's lips felt raw with the amount of times he bit it to keep himself from screaming in ecstasy. Ashton continued to relentlessly demolish Luke with his tongue, starting to pry open his tight little hôle with that damñ tongue of his.

Luke lost it at that exact second. His let out a pathetic whimper as his grasp on the desk weakened and his knees lost their strength.

Ashton tsked behind him, getting up and rubbing Luke's lower back. Luke mewled in sadness as he felt the absence of Ashton's mouth on him, just as he was about to cöme.

"What did I tell you Luke? Not to be careful?" Ashton asked rubbing his rough hands over Luke's plump asś and pinching it causing the younger boy to wince.

"Yes you did," Luke admitted ashamed. A sharp slap to his arse reminded him of what he forgot.

"Yes you did Daddy," he corrected himself immediately.

"Such a shame, I was having such a nice time eating that delicious aśs of yours," Ashton said in mock pity.

"I'm sorry Daddy," Luke sobbed feeling a tingly sensation in his dîck which was rock hard by now.

"Your apology is going to have to be better than that," Ashton replied combing his fingers through Luke's hair

"Yes Daddy. Anything you want, let me prove how sorry I am," Luke said like a perfect submissive.

"That's what Daddy likes to hear," Ashton said trailing a single finger down Luke's spine which gave him shivers.

"Yes Daddy," Luke said leaning back into Ashton's touch.

"How many spanks does my bad boy think he deserves?"

"Ten," Luke answered confidently.

"Only?" Ashton laughed squeezing the skin on Luke's hips.

"Fifteen Daddy?" Luke asked a bit unsure

"No, tell me how much you deserve. Don't ask me," Ashton corrected before placing a small kiss on Luke's left shoulder blade.

"Twenty Daddy, I deserve twenty," Luke said firmly, sure he was right his time.

"Good boy. Seems fair enough. Remember Luke, each session we have is about pushing your limits but not breaking it," Ashton said taking a step back from Luke and walking to his side to get a better angle.

"I understand Daddy," Luke said bracing himself for what was to come next.

"What was one of the first things I taught you Luke?" Ashton reprimanded tugging on Luke's hair so that his head lifted off the table slightly.

"Don't brace or tense when getting spanked," Luke called dutifully.

"If you learnt your lesson then stop doing it," Ashton chastised raising his hand in the air.

"For every time I spank you, I want you to apologize and thank me. Count them too," Ashton demanded before letting his hand rain on Luke's pretty behind, with a force so strong his chéeks jiggled on impact.

"One, I'm sorry Daddy. Thank you Daddy," Luke breathed out.

Another one came down, on the exact same spot causing Luke to flinch.

"Two, I'm sorry Daddy. Thank you Daddy," Luke said. By the time they reached the tenth spank, Luke was speaking out of gritted teeth and his bum was now a dull red colour.

"Half way done, you're doing good baby boy," Ashton reassured him as he raised his hand and brought it down yet again on Luke's skin causing the boy to grip the table harshly again.

Nine more spanks later, silent tears rolled down Luke's face as his aśs was a bright red colour, stinging and hurting in the best way possible.

"Thank you Daddy," Luke added after the punishment was over just for good measure.

"You were such a good boy Luke," Ashton cooed gently picking Luke off the table and guiding him to sit on the desk, his freshly spanked aśs burning him when it made contact.

"I want to be a good boy for you Daddy," luke replied loving the praise Ashton was giving him.

"Let Daddy reward you baby boy," Ashton said taking Luke's length in his hands. He rubbed his finger over the tîp which made  Luke to bite a môan back. He used some of the precûm to lubricate his hand, tugging and massaging Luke's dîck. It wasn't long before Luke seemed as if he'd reach his high, so Ashton took his côck out of his pants and started to jerk himself off with his other hand.

In a matter of seconds, Luke came undone in Ashton's hand, spilling all over his thigh. Not too long after, Ashton came in his hands, breathing heavily from an intense örgasam. Luke shakily took Ashton's wrist and pulled his hand to his mouth, licking the older man's comé clean off Ashton's hand.

Ashton môaned softly at the sight and pressed a chaste kiss on Luke's sweaty forehead. Both boys were dazed from what they just did, praying no one heard them this spectacular Friday night.

=•=
I'm sorry it's been a while since the last update. But on the bright side, I've had time to plan this story out fully and where I wanna head with it so you can expect updates more frequently now that I know what I'm doing.

Thank you for all the feedback on the last few chapters, I'm so overwhelmed with how great this story is doing. Keep reading it because I love writing new chapters for you guys.

Vote and comment to let me know what you liked 💖

This was more of a filler chapter to keep you updated until the drama that happens. Hope you enjoyed that smût.

Quick opinion, if I were to do a one shot book where I publish some shots I got and take prompts, would you be interested?

💕