Forever Mine (BanXReader)

Dedicated to: Mew_Mew_Keki

You are a beautiful fairy, King's sister. You were guarding the cup of everlasting life or immortality.

You were busy sitting and thinking.

I wonder how is onni-chan with his group.......I miss him so much and I'm so lonely here guarding the cup...

You sigh and heared someone..

"Ugh! This tree is so tall and huge! And it's hard to take a grip!" A guy's voice was heared. You look down and saw a guy.

"How dare you climb in this tree? And give up on climbing 'cause you can't get the cup so you need to pass trough me!" You shouted on the guy.

"I don't care! I'll do anything to drink that cup!" He replied while getting up and up.

¤~Your POV~¤

What is the problem with this man? He really wants to get the cup then? Hmp! He need to pass trough me!

I look at the man who is struggling to go up. He was close to the top so I have no choice. With the wave of my hand, the force push him and he fell.

"Oi! That is cheating!" He shouted. "Do you think this is a game? Sorry but I'm dead serious." I floated down at him.

He groans and take a grip again on the tree. "You won't listen to me? Fine then. Try climbing the tree" I said but he didn't mind me.

I floated up and sit down to watch him.

¤~Ban's POV~¤

That girl is so irritating! She keeps on interrupting me! She even push me down! Well I can't give up on that cup...

I take a grip and climb as fast as I can. I'm close to the top. I smile and I hope I can reach at the top.

Then the girl again wave her hand and I fall again. "Sorry but you can't go near the top" she told me. "Can you just stop and let me climb the top?" I replied with irritation.

"But I'm the guardian of the cup. So I need to guard that cup even if it takes my life." She said.

That's why she won't let me pass trough.....Cause she really is the guardian.....

"Sorry but I'll also do anything to get the cup." I smirked. The girl just gave a questioning look.

"What is your name anyway?" I ask. "Its (F/N)(L/N)." She answered.

¤~Your POV~¤

"By the way, my name is Ban." He smirk.

I think I heard that name....... It can't be......He is the most wanted theif! Never knew a thief would do anything to get the cup.....

"So your the theif that the rumors are talking about?" I said and crossed my arms. "So what?" He smirk again. Then I feel pink blush coming out of my cheeks.

A-AM I B-BLUSHING?! S-STOP BLUSHING!!!

I hold my cheeks and face at the back.

☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆

After few minutes.. We talk about random stuffs.

I was sitting beside him on the top of the tree. Cause I trust him that he will never get the cup, and that is his promise.

"Ahahaha onni-chan did that?" I laugh knowing that he was also on the same group of onni-chan.

"He would always collect stuff toys and give it to the children around the village. But I always steal his stuff toys." He smiled, and I just chuckled.

Then a demon appeared at the back of the tree. "Stay here and I'll protect you." He said guarding me. "But that is not an ordinary demon! You're the one I need to protect!" I float up heading towards the gigantic demon.

The demon went up and I face infront of it. I wave my hand and attack him. But his tail hit me, sending me to the ground. I cough in pain and struggled to stand up.

Then Ban started attacking the demon. But the demon hit him and he hitted at the branch of the tree. "B-Ban!" I run and look at him. "Don't worry about me. Just guard the cup." And he smile.

Then I saw a tail heading towards my back. But Ban caught it with his hand. The demon scratch him with it's hand causing Ban to hit the hard branch. He cough blood and he was covered in blood.

Without hesitating, I get the cup and ran as fast as I can to him. "Drink this! And you'll never get hurt." I handed the cup while my tears ran down my cheeks. "You s-should d-drink it." He shove it in my face.

I was crying so much....

I can't let him die! He is the only one who let me feel that I'm not the only one here! And I love him so much!

I cried and drink the cup. He just smile...

Then I put my mouth into his. And blow the water trough my mouth into his mouth. I sit down and gave him my best smile. He cried. Now the demon went towards me.

I'll always love you....

The claw went trough my body. Coughing in pain..... And I can already see the darkness that is covering everything.

I love you Ban......

¤~Ban's POV~¤

I stared blankly and remembered her.......

"Oi Ban! We need to go inside! Alot of people are in the bar already." Meliodas' voice made me snap out of reality.

"Are you okay?" He ask. "I-I'm fine." I walk towards the gigantic green pig.

Your forever mine (Y/N).....

¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤

How is my 1st chap? Sorry if the ending is bad and the chap is short. (SCHOOL LIFE OKAY SCHOOL LIFE)
Sooo!!! Give any request minna!! And I'll gladly accept it!   

¤Lexie