The Drive With Dad

Chapter 2

A hour later my dad showed up looking like a proud father. Which really suprised me since we wasn't really that close. We packed all of my stuff into his truck and then we were off to Richburg South Carolina. The first hour or so it was quiet and then i got bored and asked my dad to tell me more. He told me that my step mother was his mate and she use to be human before Stephan and Skylar's dad changed her into a werewolf because he thought that she would become his mate. It didnt work but he stayed with her and stephan until he found his real mate Skylar's mom && he had Skylar shortly after he met her. He loved Stephan just as much as he love Skylar even though Stephan was human because he took after his mother and they had him before he changed her. I asked how was he able to change her and my dad said "only Alpha's can change people by bittting them only on the first night of a full moon". I stored that info away and asked him how did him and his mate meet. He said when Skylar's pack the Full Blooded pack moved to Richburg and they signed a treaty. While they was in the office talking Stephans mother walked in holding him saying he wants his daddy and when the two mwt eyes they both knew they were mates.

He also told me about my brothers he said they couldnt wait to meet me.

this was just ah filler to give more background info