Switch Power

Jaime and bart where at the young justice mountain relaxing on a couch watching some t.v until they heard beast boy and M'gann walking to the couch smiling.

"Hey blue and bart. "

Blue wave at bb and bart smiled at them. Beast boy sat down and watch as M'gann went to the kitchen to make some cookies.

"Hey jaime, I have a question. "

Jaime look at beast boy and smile.

"What up. "

"When do you think we might go on a mission. "

Jaime though to himself and shrug.

"I don't know bb. Sorry. We only know if nightwing tells us. "

Beast boy sigh. Bart smiled and went next to bb and hugged him making bb giggle. M'gann came back with cookies and saw bb and bart having a tickle fight and jaime watching in amusement. M'gann sat next to jaime and watch their love ones fighting each other while eating cookies until nightwing call them in.

They went to HQ and nightwing smiled. He told them that this mission well need them four and that it was going to be on a other planet. Bb and bart smiled like idiots making jaime and M'gann chuckle. Their mission was to find a rare flower that could heal and give great power to who ever finds it from rumors. They nodded their head and went to the space ship. M'gann was in control of the ship and was leading the team too. Once they got to the planet beast boy got off first.

"Wow this place is soo awesome. "

Bart dash next to bb and smirk.

"It crash dude. "

M'gann and jaime came next and jaime did a scan around their location.

"The flower isn't around here. "

M'gann nodded and look around and found a path.

"Let's follow that path. "

Jaime nodded and follow behind M'gann watching bart and beast boy pushing each other playfully. M'gann spotted a hill fill with flower and animals.

"Blue can you scan around the hill. "

Jaime nodded and flew up and did a scan. He flew done and nodded his head.

"The scarab located the flower inside a hill but it protect by two huge felines with sharp tails. "

M'gann nodded and grab beast boy and flew up. Jaime did the same with bart and flew next to M'gann who ask where it was. They landed next to a green tree and hided behind it. The two felines where huge and they had lond teeth and three eyes.

"M'gann could you put the animals to sleep so we won't have to hurt them. "

Jaime ask and M'gann nodded. She connect to the felines mind making them fall asleep. Bart and bb smiled and ran to the cave quietly. Jaime and M'gann chase after them screaming their names when they went inside the cave.

"Beast boy! Bart! Whatever you do don't touch the flower!! "

Beast boy and bart saw a file of flowers and saw the rare one in the middle glowing brightly. They both high five each other and waited until the other two came once they did they smiled.

Jaime and M'gann flew to the flower. Jaime dig the flower up and M'gann taking a flower pot out. Once they got it they flew back to the other and they went out of the cave smiling.

"Mission complete. Let head home guys. "

M'gann smiled while holding the flower. They were at the ship and M'gann put the flower on the table and taking control of the ship. When they took flight the ship alarm system started going crazy.

"M'gann what happening!!?? "

"We're being attacked. By the felines theymust have woken up and know that we have the flower! "

Jaime frown and look out the window and saw one of the feline jump on the ship making it tilt. Bart and bb saw the flower falling and theh both jump to rescue it but the pot shatter to pieces making the flower vines touch bart and beast boy. The ship crash into a pond and the feline rip the hatch open and grab the flower and took off back to it's cave.

"BEAST BOY!! BART!! "

Jaime and M'gann went to them as fast as they can and they both gasp in shock.

"Ughh what happen. "

Bb and bart said at the same time. When they look at each other they scream. Bart was green and had a freaking tail and beast boy was back in his human form his color back to normal.

"Ahhh this is not crash so not crash. Wait my power!! Where did it go. Why can't I run fast!!?? "

Bart watch as beast boy ran fast around and crash into a wall. M'gann flew to Garfield and help him up.

"It seem the rumors are not true about the flower. It switches people powers. "

Jaime look back at bart who was holding on his tail while looking at beast boy.

"You have my power bb!! "

"You have my power bart!! "