Chapter 19: I was weak.

Start from the beginning

"Why, thank you m'lady." She said in a weird accent that made me laugh. I danced my way to my dress and slid it on and then put on my shoes. Once Andy got finished getting dressed we both looked in the body mirror.

"Zayum them girls is sexy." She smiled.

"And one is very single and ready to fuck." I joked.. well half joked. I turned off the music and slipped the phone in my jacket pocket.

As soon as we pulled up I knew exactly who party this was. Cameron's. I knew this house, the big fountain in the middle that I played in several times, the huge pool that was in the back yard and the beautiful bricks that led to the front door. The door was open and everyone was wasted... Yep, it's your typical party. We walked in and walked straight to the kitchen knowing that's where the gang would be but I heard a familiar voice and froze in my tracks. Zane. Andy started to pull on my jacket but I couldn't bring myself to move and then I heard his angelic laughter and my heart skipped a few beats. No! No! No!

Not not, not ever. My brain chanted and that's when I slipped my emotionless mask back on and walked in through the kitchen door.

"Hey babe. I missed you." Cameron said pulling me into a hug.

"Missed you too Cam." I said honestly. I walked over and pulled myself up on the island in the middle of the huge kitchen. Andy walked over to Damon and they were talking among themselves. Jo was already here with Jason. My eyes kept trying to glance at Zane but I refused it even though my skin was heating up from where he was staring at me. Cameron came over and placed each arm on each side of me and leaned in so his lips were to my ear.

"I heard about you and Zane sorry my best friend is such a dick." He replied before chuckling and pulled away. I smiled at his attempt to try and cheer me up but really I was okay. My eyes slowly glanced over to Zane with eyes filled with guilt, pain, heartbreak and jealousy. Oh he was jealous because Cameron was so close, eh? Good to know. I pulled Cameron down by his collar and moved my lips to his ear.

"Get me a drink. Please." I said before releasing him. He nodded his head and went to get a drink. As soon as he left Zane walked over to me. My heart started beating at a very abnormal speed and my stomach went wild.

"Can we talk?" He asked. I would not let my mask slip so I put on a forced smirk.

"We're talking now McKnight." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"In private." I leaned in and brushed my lips against his ignoring the spark and passed his lips and went to his ear.

"Are you trying to get in my pants?" I said pulling back. I placed my hand on his chest and felt how fast heart was beating. "Only for me my ass." I spat out harshly before pulling away. He looked at me different emotions clouded his eyes.

"Nadia please can we talk in private." He begged.

"Don't beg you sound like a fucking dog. Oh wait that explains the begging actually." I said with a innocent voice I made sure to keep my mask and a smirk on my face. Yes, I am a multi tasker.

"Nadia please." He begged again. Where is Cameron with my fucking drink? My heart beat was back to normal the more the betrayal took over me.

"You are not going to ruin another party for me McKnight." I said in a calm voice. I pushed him back and jumped off of the island and walking out the kitchen. On my way to the real party I bumped into Cameron and took my drink. I downed it and walked to the dance floor where I started grinding my hips on some light skin boy. His hands held my hips firmly and pleasure went through my veins as I felt his hands on me. I stood on my tip toes and moved my lips to his ear.