the beginning

your parents left you behind the garbage cans when you were a baby you have lived by your self                                                   your pov 

a dark and stormy night you where walking and *bang* something fell across the road from you. you look to see a...you did not know until it cornered you and before it could hurt you *slash*you had tears already but you look up to see a woman and a man the woman held out her hand and said "hi im maka albarn and this is soul my.. uh friend or partner" "hey im to cool for you to have as a boyfriend so haha" the man named soul {apparently} said you said "hi im {y/n} {yl/N}" "well where are your parents?"said maka. you hung your head and sniffled and said "t-they  d-did not w-want me s-so they  left m-me and i-i under s-stand if you w-wanna leave m-me" hot salty tears ran down your little 4 year old cheeks maka looked at you and said "awwwwwwwww who would want to leave such a beautiful little girl like you with so much patental" "y-you mean it" "hey kid when little miss oh im so perfect says something like that its true and i agree" "HEY SOUL I HAVE HIGHER INTELLIGENT SO I THINK YOU SOULD SHUT UP" "HEY FUCK YOU NO-"SOUL NOT IN FRONT OF {Y/N}" you flinch at the yelling "oh im sorry {y/n} soul is very rude some time yet sweet" she smiles and blushes (ok if you dont ship maka and soul its your deal so go read a different story cause im gonna ship them HARD to XD sorry ) and so dose soul "thanks you to " soul says you smile and giggle at there sillyness (sorry even if its not a word idc) "well kid you wanna piggy back ?" soul chuckles "YEA!!" maka giggles at your responts  "were are we going " you ask well sitting on souls back and you guys walk "well me and soul are taking you  to our leader to see what he is gonna do about this " she smiles nicely " are you ok with that kiddo?" you hide your face in the crook of souls neck you mumble something they chuckle {time skip brought you by you will meet death the kid soon} you arive at a big place i looks like a castle "hey ma-ka maka?" "yes thats how you say it and yes?" "are you a princess" you ask her she smiles and says "no i wish then my knight in shining armour would come and save me *sigh*" you smile at her you walk in....

TO BE CONTINUED 

hey my little fandoms hpoe you liked it its not going to be discontinued i promise :3 have fun reading tell me what you think