Chapter Two

Lena's POV

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

After getting inside the boys so-called "sexy house", I decided to eat quickly and go to bed.

"Hey, do you guys have any Nutella?" I ask. El chuckles.

"I already asked before you came. They had never heard of it. So I got the liberty of getting it for you," she says. I run over to her and hug- no, ATTACK- her.

"Oh my god, Ellie! Thank you so much!" I say, worshipping her like the weirdo I am.

"I told you not to call me that," she mutters, hugging me. I hug her tighter. She makes a noise that sounds like a strangled cat trying to use the bathroom. Hehe. Funny image.

"Okay! Okay! You can call me Ellie! Just don't kill me!" She yelps. I put her down and pat her head.

I then turn and slap the closest boy near me, which would be... LIAM! He gasps.

"You... D-did... Not... J-j-just..." he says, stuttering. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You better believe it, sweet cheeks," I say and saunter off.

"But why?" He sputters.

"Because Nutella hasn't yet graced your taste buds with its amazingly chocolatyness." I answer and walk down a random hallway.

"Where are you going?" Zayn asks.

"Hopefully to a bedroom," I reply and walk into the first room I saw.

"G'night!" I yell and flop down on the bed. I was so tired that I didn't notice the sleeping body underneath all the covers.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

THE NEXT MORNING

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Aww... They're so cute!"

.

.

.

"Shh! You'll wake them up! And Lena is NOT a morning person.

.

.

.

"This is SO going on Twitter!"

.

.

.

I woke up drowsily to a warm body snuggled up to mine and an arm around my waist. There was also a few shutters of an iPhone camera clicking away pictures. The sun was just peeking through the windows and light blue transparent curtains. It felt like I was still dreaming.

...

"Good morning," the strange boy says softly.

I'll admit, I screamed quite loud.

The boy looked surprised.

He then screamed, also.

I probably would've screamed, too, if a girl wearing a green skirt and pink leggings with orange suspenders and a polka-dot shirt was in my bed.

We just sat there screaming at each other for a while until the I hit him with a pillow.

"DIE, WEIRD-ASS BOY IN MY BED! DIE! DIE! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!" I screeched, continuously hitting him in the head with my surprisingly hard pillow.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" El screamed.

 I think I knocked him out, because he stopped resisting and fell flat on his face.

"Oh my god! You killed him!" Eleanor screeched.

"No, I think I just knocked him out," I say calmly.

"How are you calm about this? You just knocked out my brother!" Harry yells.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, YOUR BROTHER?" I say, slightly confused.

"YES MY BROTHER! YOU PROBABLY GAVE HIM A CONCUSSION OR KNOCKED HIS BRAIN OUT OF POSITION OR-" He was silenced by Louis slapping him.

"Stop yelling. It's unhealthy," he states, and saunters out of the room, Eleanor soon following.

Everyone else except Harry eventually goes to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you," Harry says sheepishly. I smile.

"Nah, it's okay. I would've done the same, if I had a brother," I reply. Harry gives me a sweet smile.

"Tell me if he wakes up, okay?" He says. I nod and shoo him out.

This is going to be an eventful summer.