♡ Chapter 1 ♡

Start from the beginning

I decide to make pancakes,bacon,eggs, and grits. Justin doesn't eat much, because of his past and I try to make the biggest meals as possible. He needs to stay healthy and grow big and strong. Whenever I tell him that, that's how I get him to eat his veggies. I place out the ingredients and turn around to face Justin who is coloring in his coloring book. I smile and walk over to kiss his cheek and peek over to what his is coloring.

He quickly covers the book with his hands and arms. "N-No mommy, d-don't p-peek." Justin whines as he makes a pouting face. I giggle and give him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Well, when can I see your master piece?" I say he thinks for a second and smile brightly. "W-When it's f-finished." He says as he grabs his coloring book and run into the living room and lay on his stomach with his feet in the air humming. I smile at the site and grab the remote to turn on the T.V.

I really wanted to watch lifetime, but that's too much for Justin since their a lot of scaring and sexual scenes that I'm not just ready to talk to him about just yet. I honestly figured he would learn about that kind of stuff at school, since that's what all these young people talk about nowadays. I change the channel to Disney and see "Dog with a Blog" is on and place the remote back on the counter. "Y-Yayyy!" Justin cheers as he claps his hand while looking up at the T.V.

I giggle and on to the stove and start cooking. I'll start with the eggs first. I grab a pan from the cabinet and place it on the stove. I walk to the fridge and grab some butter. I toss that on the pan while it melts and crack the eggs and start whisking them in a bowl. After, I'm done whisking I put them in the pan and stir them waiting for them to cook. After, the eggs are done I move on and cook the pancakes,grits and bacon.

*15 minutes later*
I finally finish cooking everything and made two plates. I grab the plates and walk into the living room seeing Justin curled up on the couch, now watching girl meets world. He loves that show, because he thinks Maya is so pretty. When, he sees me walk in he turns his head and smiles widely. I sit the plates down on the table and sit on the couch. Justin immediately climbs onto my lap and buries his face in my neck. I giggle at his once again cuteness. "I-I missed y-you m-mommy." Justin says as he breaths softly onto my neck. "I missed you too baby." I coo him as I run my fingers through his hair.

That's always relaxes him, whenever he wakes up form a nightmare it was the only thing to keep him from having a panic attack and tantrum. Speaking of his panic attack after we finish eating he has to take his meds as well. "Are you hungry?" I ask as he lifts his head from my neck. He nods his head and I place him beside me as he curls into my side. Justin is always attached to me and I'm not complaining. That's means he's still my baby boy and I will do anything for him. I grab the plates from the table and hand Justin his.

We always eat on the couch during the breakfast or the weekend in general, because I'm to lazy to set the table.

Justin picks up his fork ready to eat his food until I stop him. "Want to say prayer?" I ask him since is rarely does it and i always have to. Yes, we're Christians and are very faithful to God. We go to church every Sunday and I try to volunteer me and Justin, but they don't really fit with my work days. I tried to get Justin to make new friends at church, but he's scared and doesn't want to meet new people, which is not a good thing.

Whenever they have a youth service he say he didn't want to go and stay with me. One time I actually forced him to go which was a huge mistake, because during the middle of the service he had a huge tantrum along with a panic attack while running and locking himself in the restroom saying he wanted mommy and wouldn't talk to the church members. To be honest, I was kind of embarrassed since it happened in front of church and people were watching, but it would have been even more embarrassing if they didn't know about his condition which they do and completely understand why he acts the way his asks sometimes.