Someone Special (Chapter 44)

Start from the beginning

Melody didn't say anything, she was still taking her time getting in the water. She was in the water up to her stomach. Roman wasn't that far from her and he splashed her.

"Roman stop!"

Well come on... Don't make me come get you."

Melody playfully rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him. Roman then started making his way over to her, she turned around and started running the other way, but he was faster than her and caught her. He caught her and started tickling her under her arms and down her sides. Melody laughed and couldn't run anymore. He put a hand behind her back and a hand behind her knees, picked her up and carried her out into the water.

"Hey! Let me go! Put me down!"

Roman smirked at her.

"If you say so..."

Melody knew what was going to happen next and shouted.

"Wait!"

She screamed as he threw her in the air and she went under the water. When she came back up she looked over at him and saw him laughing.

"Roman!"

He held his hands up in the air.

"Hey don't be mad at me... You said to let you go... You should have been careful with your words."

Melody rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, but that didn't mean throw me."

Roman laughed at her, he loved teasing her. She splashed him a few times until he came over to her.

"Ok... I'm going to do it again..."

He picked her up and he was about to throw her again. Melody actually laughed and put her arms around his neck and held onto him.

"No... don't throw me."

"Are you used to the water now?"

"Yes."

"Good."

They looked at each other for a moment and started laughing. Once they calmed down they looked into each other's eyes. They had been together for a year. Melody thought that if he even planned on doing it, that he would want to marry her a few years from now. Was a year really long enough to be together before getting married? Did Roman even want to be married? Melody didn't worry about that too much, she just enjoyed the moment with him, but she did wonder just how far her and Roman would go, and if they had a future together. Things calmed down and they held onto each other and looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before kissing each other. Finally they had their fun and decided that it was time to leave. As Melody was drying off, Roman got a message, he put his phone back in his pocket before Melody caught on. He didn't want Melody to know what was going on.

"Hey Melody..."

"Yeah?"

"I just got a really important message... I've got a family emergency that I really need to take care of."

"Oh... Ok. I'll just go home then, you do what you need to do."

As Roman drove Melody home, he couldn't help, but feel bad about lying to her, but he couldn't let her know what was really going on. Roman had his personal issue with family, but Melody felt a little hurt that he wouldn't tell her what was going on. Melody didn't think much about it, but she changed into the yellow and white dress that she wore to her brother's funeral. There wasn't really a reason why she wore it, it was just something that she wanted to wear. While they were at the beach she had to take off he necklace so she wouldn't lose it. She put it on and held it close. Roman left and there was a knock at his door. Melody went over to the door and opened it. She was confused, but happy when she saw Dean and Seth.